Chapter Ten

A/n: A short update for you guys . Vote, comment and all that good stuff . I was kinda hoping for more reads on this story..but eh it's okay I guess lol . Fan me and stuff like that, enjoy..not much to say atm.

Don't forget to check out my New Book Coming soon. I know, I keep making books.. LOL. Anyways, it's called 'The Girlfriend Of A Cancer Patient'

vote.fan.follow.

>> How Amber Got Knocked out on the side LMFAO

*Rachel's Pov

Chapter Ten - Nooo she wasn't ready

I still couldn't believe Trey had broken up with me. I cried probably, one hundred times, in the past week. I avoided, him at School to the best of my ability. I even had my schedule changed, so he wouldn't be in any of my classes. He insults my best friend, and breaks up with me on a whim? Like, seriously what the heck did I ever do to him! I swear, boys these days simply get on my nerves.

Amina, has been asking me all type of questions, that I didn't even want to answer. I was in Science, and I was super bored. I hated the class and it hated me. We were talking about Cells and I was legit falling asleep.

Thankfully, this was the class Trey wasn't in. People knew all about our breakup, and kept coming up to me and asking questions. It was truthfully, very annoying.

Amina would tell them to 'f*ck off' and they would leave me alone. I swear I love this girl she had my back since day one.

After class was over, we wrote down the homework and quickly got outta there. Last period was lunch, and I didn't wanna go because I knew I would have to pass Trey's Classroom and he sits in the front. He would always look at me as I passed.

I braced myself, before Amina and I walked past his classroom. I didn't even turn my head. I knew if I did I would break down again.

Amina shuffled me in the corner as if sensing my thoughts.

"Girl get over him! He is not anybody, so you shouldn't even cry about him!"

I knew deep down she was right, but I just couldn't help my feelings. I took a deep breath, "You right, butt it's easier said then done." I say, almost going to Trey's class to beg him to take me back.

Amina laughed, lightly. "Let's just go get lunch. We can spill all of your drama at the table. The girls are waiting for us."