Chapter 9

"Franklin!" Franklin and Anna both sat up and looked at the door. Anna almost fainted. "Dad?!" Franklin said, clutching Anna in his arms. Marcus was standing at the door, with the big gaping hole in his head, with whip in hand. "What are you doing boy?" He walked up to Anna's bed. "Don't touch her." Franklin said, holding Anna tighter. Marcus smiled. "Trust me. I won't." He grabbed Franklin's hand and threw him on the floor. "Stop!" Anna yelled.

She ran up to him and ripped his shirt sleeve. Marcus kicked her next to Franklin. "I guess I'll take care of both of you at the same time." Marcus raised up the whip. Anna held Franklin's hand. CRACK!

Anna screamed out of her dream. "Anna?" Franklin ran into her room and climbed on top of her. Anna started to kick and scream. "Anna stop!" She screamed louder. "Don't touch me!" she tried to get out of Franklin's grip. "Anna it's me! It's Franklin!" Anna stopped kicking. "It's me." Anna got quiet. "No one is gonna hurt you. Relax." Anna started to cry. Franklin got off of her and gave her a hug. "It's ok." Anna wiped her eyes. "He came back." She whispered. "What?" "He came back. Master came back." "Your dream?" Anna nodded. "He came back and saw us........." Anna paused. "Saw us what?" Anna stopped crying and grinned. "Saw us playing around." "Then what?" "He threw us on the floor and started whipping us." Franklin started to rock Anna back and forth.

Franklin smiled. "I can tell when you're lying." "What do you mean?" "Why did you stop crying when you said he saw us?" Anna smiled. "I got over it." Franklin let go of Anna. "Really? Got over it?" Anna nodded. "Yep." Franklin shook his head. "What were we doing Anna? And don't lie to me." "I said it. We were playing around. " Franklin plucked her nose. "Ow! Why did you did that?" "Because you're a liar." "No I am not." He plucked her nose again. "Ow! Damnit Franklin!" "Then tell me the truth. "We were kissing!" Franklin looked surprised. "What?" "You heard me." He smiled. "Really?" Anna nodded.

"Do I have to tickle it out of you?" Anna backed away. "No. Please don't." Franklin cracked his knuckles. "Too late." He started to tickle Anna on her stomach. She started to laugh loud. "Hey! Stop it!" Franklin smiled. "Tell me what happened!" "I did!" She said, gasping for air. "That's it!" she grabbed his hands and threw his back on the bed, bringing her on top of him. "You better not tickle me." Anna smiled. "Too late." She tickled his armpits. He laughed. "Stop it! I'll might pee on your bed!" He said, trying to get away. "I'll like to see you try." Anna and Franklin's eyes finally met. He looked into hers. She looked into his. "Franklin?" Anna said softly. "Yes?" "Kiss me."

He leaned in to her face and gave her a kiss. A long, soft, gentle kiss, just like Anna's dream. Their lips let go, their breaths fanning each other's faces. Franklin smiled. "You were telling the truth." Anna smiled back. "Told you." Their lips touched again. Anna rubbed her hands in Franklin's hair. Franklin rubbed his hands down Anna's back. They stared into each other eyes after this kiss. "I love you, Franklin." Franklin smiled. "I love you too. But I think I might love you more." Anna giggled. "Another crack like that and I'll tickle you again." "No more please." Anna smiled. "I won't." They finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

                *****************

That's all folks! I hope you like this one. I took a lot of time on this (not really, I did this in a hour). Do you like the new cover? I thought since Anna is growing up, She should have a new look. Thanks for reading. Vote and comment if you like. Don't forget to let me know if you want a sequel to this. Comment 'keep Anna alive!' to keep this going on. Ok. Later you big heads. *Amber <3*