Chapter 6

ANNA AGE 13

"Franklin?" Anna said, knocking on the door. Franklin sat up in his bed. "Come in." He said, taking the thermometer out his mouth. Anna opened the door slowly, with a bowl full of soup in her hands. "I have your soup." Franklin stringed up his face. "Ew. Soup." "Hey. It's better than what I have to eat every day." Anna placed the soup on his bed side and took the thermometer out his hand. "Wow. 109 degrees. You have a fever." "No I don't. I can make it to school." Franklin coughed in his hand.

"No. You're staying home so your momma can take care of you." Anna gave him the soup. "Now drink." Franklin gave Anna an annoyed face and took the soup. He took up the spoon and took a little sip of the soup. He spit it out back into the bowl. "Ew! That's horrible!" Franklin said, scratching his tongue with his spoon. "It's not that bad." Anna said, sulking. "You made it?" Anna nodded her head. Franklin froze. "Oh. Sorry." Anna smiled. "It's ok." Franklin took the spoon up again and drunk the soup. "You know, your English has improved a lot since you started." Anna smiled widened. "I am a fast learner after all." Anna said, boasting. "Anna!" a loud voice yelled out. Anna got up from Franklin's bed side. "I must go know. Get better soon." She kissed Franklin on his cheek and walked out the room. Franklin blushed and smiled. "I'm good." he said to himself, sipping his soup.

                   ************

That's it for today. Vote and comment if you like it so far. Goodbye for now. *Amber <3*