Chapter 17

I opened my eyes at 8:00 A

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I opened my eyes at 8:00 A.M. the next morning. Nate was looking at me lovingly, with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Hello sunshine." He said to me
"Hi handsome." I smiled in between a kiss.

I was wearing on his Hugo Boss shirts, realizing I didn't have a bra or pantie on.
The shirt fit me like a dress.
"You're taking to Central Park and then shopping." I told him.
"For what?"
"Well, I need a dress for the wedding and you need a tux."

"Okay. But first eat breakfast and shower. I have pair of skinny jeans in my closet." He said.
"Hmm. I love you so much." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.
"We're getting Lindt Café."

I went into his bathroom and stripped. I turned the water on and Nate came in.
"How about we save water?" he smirked.
"I would love to."
He ran his had up my thigh and I pulled his hair. He bit my ear and I kissed him like I was trying to merge our bodies together.

"We should stop now. Otherwise we'll never get out." He panted after a half hour.
Nate carried me into the bedroom bridal style and placed me on the couch.

"Please say you have a bra set somewhere in your closet."
He rolled his eyes. I walked into his closet and came out with a blue shirt, skinny jeans and a pantie. I wore my bra from last night. Nate was wearing a red shirt with white trousers.

"Let's leave?" I said.
"Right after you princess." He opened the door.
I grabbed my phone and walked out, Nate following me.

A waitress walked up to us and said,
"Hi, what can I get you?"
"I'll get a hot chocolate." Nate said.
"Oh, and two waffles please." He added.
The waitress smiled and left.
"Are you really eating two waffles?" I asked amused.
"Of course not. One is yours." he said nonchalantly.
"Nate."

"If you don't eat, I'll tell Chuck and he'll Bart. Then you'll be locked up at The Ostroff till next year." He shrugged, as if it was no big deal.
"Fine. But nothing else."
"But don't you want to try a few different types of brownies for when you're sad?" he teased.
"Who told you?" my face went red.

"Lets just say I have my sources." He said cockily.
"No. That's my line." I hit his arm playfully.

When I had two bites left, I said,
"Nate no more. I think I'm going to explode and I probably just gained five pounds."
"Speaking of which, how much do you even weigh?"
"One hundred ten ponds." I mumbled as I looked at my shoes.
"Really?" he stared at me in disbelief.

We paid the check and left.

On the way to 5th Ave, we stopped by a camera shop and Nate bought me a Polaroid camera.

"For your memory box." He smiled.
I kissed him softly this time.

I picked out a Dolce and Gabbana suit for him and he chose an Oscar De La Renta dress for me.

"You look so beautiful." He said.
"Stop it." I teased.
"It's a compliment, Bass."

After Oscar De La Renta, we went to Central Park.

It was like our own little photo shoot and my film was over by the end of the evening.
When I went home, I pulled out my memory box from under my bed.
I wrote the date on all the pictures and placed them in the box. I then slid it under the bed just in case.

I suddenly lost my balance and felt like my brain was disconnected from my body. I reached for the bottle of pills on my bedside table, lifting it with great difficulty. I put one into my mouth and blacked out. The last thing I heard was the sound of the glass shattering after falling onto the ground.

Attention → N. Archibald [Gossip Girl] (undergoing editing) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें