"She was just asking if I'm coming to that party tonight." I grinned, "Daniel had told her."

"Are they like a thing or something?" He chuckled.

"I guess. They hang out with each other pretty much all the time nowadays." I shrugged. It would be awesome if my best friend got a boyfriend.

"So are you coming?" Jack approached me with a cocky grin, "Is there anything I can do to make you come to the party with me?"

Oh. Well I mean..

"Just kiss me?" I smiled.

"Damn right I will." He smirked and kissed me passionately.

"Maybe I should come?" I said between the kisses.

"I knew this would work." Jack winked and I playfully hit his shoulder.

"Ouch, no need to get violent." He rubbed his shoulder.

"So what time are we leaving?"

He checked what time it was, "Um, around 7? Soo we have like four hours."

"Okay, can we watch the movie now?" I chirped.

"Fine." Jack patted my head and messed up my hair.

We had watched the movie about twenty minutes, and again, we got interrupted. This time someone rang our doorbell.

"I'll go." I got up and opened the front door.

Our new neighbour Lucas was standing there.

"Hi?" What was he doing here. And how the hell did he even know what door was ours.

"Oh, hey." He smiled shyly, "So, the idiot I am, I left my keys to my other jacket's pocket. And now I can't get in so I have to wait for the janitor to come and open the door for me." He looked a bit embarrassed.

"Okay?" I chuckled.

"So I've asked almost every person in my floor if I can wait in their place." He streched his neck.
"So here I am, asking again if I could hang out with you until the janitor comes?"

I was about to answer but Jack interrupted me, coming to see who had rang the bell.

"Who's there?" He asked before he actually saw Lucas. "Oh, you."

Lucas was as confused as Jack. "You both live here? I thought you both had your own places."

"Yes, we both live here." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Oh, I think I got it now, you two are dating?" Lukas tried.

I laughed, "No we are not dating, and we are not siblings, we just live here both."

"Alright." Lucas laughed with me.

"Dude what are you doing here?" Jack asked.

"Lucas is going to hang out with us until the janitor arrives and opens his door." I explained quickly.

"If it's okay to both of you." Lucas added, looking at Jack.

I turned to face Jack and gave him a "just say ok" look.

"Yeah sure, come in." Jack shrugged.

Lucas nodded and walked in.

"Wow your place is so nice!" He looked around. "And so bright!"

He was really kind.