9

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

I had sat in the restroom for twenty minutes. I wasn't feeling so sad any longer. Jack was just trying to get the best of me and he had clearly succeeded. I hated how I had thought I could trust Jack, I should've known better. People were always warning about 'bad boys' and how you should stay away from them. I had to learn that the hard way. I had thought that maybe Jack just needed someone to open up to, but he really needed to figure himself out first.

My friends had tried to call me many, many times but I didn't feel like answering. I just wanted to be alone for a moment. 

I knew I had to go to the cafeteria soon if I wanted to eat lunch. I opened restroom's door and took a look around the hallway. There were students here and there but mostly all students were having lunch.

I quickly walked to the lunch room, not wanting to get any more attention than I already had gotten. Thankfully no one was looking at me.

"Did I hurt your feelings?" A cold voice asked behind me.

God, I spoke too soon.

Jack was of course standing behind me. He really wanted to see me cry, didn't he?

"I didn't mean to offend you or anything" he said in a fake tone, "I just stated the truth." Jack shrugged.

I stood there, unable to say anything. Wow, this was not the Jack that I had watched the scary movie with. He was a completely different person. A person who wanted to hurt me and make me upset. And I knew he was doing this to draw attention towards us. He clearly wanted to be seen as the heartbreaker. 

"Cut the shit Jack." Tristan said from their table. We were getting glances, once again.

Jack glared at Tristan, who shut his mouth immediately. So Jack was the leader in their group? Great.

I turned around to walk to the table my friends were sitting at. They hadn't seen me yet.
Jack clearly hadn't listened to me before when I told him to leave me alone.

Once again he gripped my arm. I tried to move but he didn't let go. "Why in such a hurry?" Jack pouted and looked at me. "Why wont you talk to me?"

He wasn't serious, right? Someone tell me he wasn't being serious.

"What do you want from me?" I asked harsly.

He just couldn't let me go.

"Me? From you? Nothing."

"Then why are you still holding me by my arm? Can't you just let it go?" I said quietly.

He looked at me, and I saw something flash in his eyes. They looked.. softer? No I must've been hallucinating. He switched his gaze to my arm and finally dropped it from his grip.

Thank you.

When I took a one last glance to his table all the boys were shaking their head disappointingly, and Tristan gave me a symphatic smile.

I didn't understand where Jack got this harsh, rude, disrespectful side. His friends seemed to be so chill and funny.

"Oh my God, he did not do that!" Alisha and Pauline gasped.

I had just told them what had happened and they weren't believing their ears.