◾ 11 ◾ HIS GIRL

Comenzar desde el principio

No I love you back? I just let that thought pass then slid my phone back to my pocket. But I felt another vibration. I smiled, thinking that it's Key again. But it's not.

"You can't really go with us for lunch?" -Woohyun

"Sorry. I need to go out by lunch." I replied.

Just then the teacher said 'Class dismissed.'

I gathered my things and headed out. I'm planning to visit Key later after school. Right now, I have to look for a nice gift for him for our 6th monthsary so I went to the mall near the school.

When I found a nice gift, I headed back to school to attend the remaining class for the day. While patiently waiting for the classes to end, I can't help but smile by myself from time to time. I'm half-worried, half-excited to visit Key later. I wonder how he will react when he sees me.

Sungyeol leaned closer to me and whispered. "I can see someone's excited."

I smiled and secretly pinched his arm, hard enough to make him flinch. I silently laughed at his expression because he's trying to hold the pain to avoid making unnecessary noise then gets penalized by the teacher.

When our teacher was not looking, he spanked me.

"Yah! Wanna die?" I whispered.

He stuck out his tongue to me. And I pinched him hard once again.

"Ouch.. Stop! Stop!"

Someone hit his head from behind. "Aisshhh so noisy."

"Myungsoo-yah, it's Dara, not me. Hit her instead." Sungyeol complained.

But Myungsoo went back to his slumber.

When the class ended, I was the first one to get up. I'm so excited! I looked at the Infinite but they looked busy talking about something so I just tapped Sungyeol to tell him I'm leaving first. He just nodded.

I went home for a while to change and get my car. I ride with Sungjong every morning that's why.

As I reach Key's house, my hands got sweaty. Am I nervous? Or just excited maybe?

I gathered all my courage before pushing the doorbell. A while later, a maid opened it and guided me to the living room.

"Where's he Unnie?" I asked the maid who smiled shyly at the name I called her.

"He's in his room. He just arrived so he may be resting a bit."

"Oh, really?" He just arrived? I thought he's resting at home.

"Do you want to go to his room instead?"

"Would that be okay Unnie?" I asked.

The maid nodded and guided me to his room. I thanked her and carefully entered Key's room.

"Ahjumma, I'll eat dinner later. Leave me alone for now. I want to rest."

Key said without looking. He thought the ahjumma came to tell him about dinner.

"Then do you want to have dinner with me instead?" I answered.

He turned to me, surprise is evident in his face. "Babe! What brought you here?"

"Well, I thought you were sick that's why I dropped by." But I heard you just came home.'I thought to myself.

"Ah yeah.. I feel better now since I've got to rest the whole day." He said, smiling and walking towards me.

I took a step back because of what he said. My forehead creased as I clearly realized he is lying right now. But I choose to pretend not to know.

"Oh right, here, I brought some food for you. It's your favorite." I showed him the paper bag I'm holding and handed it to him.