Kiss Me Again

Chapter 15
Rachel's pov:
Finn and I busted into the choir room. We locked the doors , pulled the blinds down and he picked me up and took me into the office . He locked and closed the door and then swiped everything off his desk , put me on top and started to kiss my neck.

"Kiss me again." He said and I did .

"Oh.... is this desk clean?" I asked him.

"Yeah I clean it everyday." He said .

He laid me down and I opened up my legs . He then began to eat me out as I moaned happily . He then got on top of me and kiss my neck as I moaned with excited . I ripped off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt . I unbuttoned his pants as he pulled down my panties and lifted up my dress and began to fuck me . I held the back of his head caressing him close to my mouth as we boned .

"Get on your back." I demanded .

We switched positions and I kissed his chest and thigh and then I got to his junk. I smiled and said ,

"Still big."

I then proceeded to go down on him and he held my head as he ejaculated in my mouth. I came up and began trying to get him to cum.

"Talk dirty to me ." He said .

"Okay." I said humping him. "You are so sexy and I'm going to fuck your brains out and make you cum all over me." I said.

"Oh , keep going." He said .

"You are so big and hard like a stone ." I said .

"Oh god you're sexy." He said.

I kissed his nipple and gave him a hickey,

"I want you to cum all over my face , show me what kind of man you are . " I said .

"I'm going to cum all over your face ." He said.

I put my boobs in his face and he sucked them.

"Oh god !" I yelled .

"Oh baby I'm going to explode." He said .

"Do you have protection ?" I asked him.

"In my bag ." He said .

I got up and got the condom out of his bag . He put it on and I got back on top and he let out a big moan and cummed all in me .

(5 minutes later )
We walked outside of the school acting as if nothing had happened .

"I'll see ya later ." I said .

"Yeah see ya." He said and we went our separate ways.