Chapter One

This story there are going to be different POV unlike my other stories.. so ya. Hope you enjoy!

(I don't own PJ or Harry Poster only the plot) :)

Harry's POV

I got back on the train to go back to Hogwarts because apparently pretty much everyone from my year had to do our seventh year again. Then again me, Ron, and Hermione didn't even go to school last year. We were fighting the war against Voldemort by collecting Horcruxs.

"Wonder who are the new teacher is for DADA" Ron asked.

"Maybe one of the Order of the Phoenix " I said.

"Don't be naive." Hermione said, "They are still cleaning up the mess that You Know Who cause to the entire world"

"Hermione" I groaned. "You can call him Voldemort" as I said that they both flinched. "Oh get a grip" I said as I pretended to slap them.

A stomach growled. And we all looked at Ron. He turned beet red.

"What?" He said defensively. "I'm hungry."

"Well you're in luck" I said as trolley came by with food.

When we got a little of everything we started to dig in.

"Hey guys" a voice said.

I turned around and saw Ginny. I blushed and turned around hoping that no one saw.

"Want any food?" Ron asked Ginny, his sister.

"No" she replied.

As we got to the school we started putting on our school robes and Neville came in.

"Have you seen my toad?" He asked.

"Nope" we replied as we stepped off the train.

"whoa" I said.

"Is this where we go to school?" Ron asked.

The castle looked newly made. (Probably because of all the damage from the war. )

I heard a familiar voice yell my name. I saw Hagrid waving over all the first years. I waved back as we got into the carriage . We got to the castle and went to the gryffindor table as everyone filed in.

"Hope the sorting goes fast" I said to Ron.

"Me too" he replied

After maybe twenty minutes the sorting finally finished.

Professor McGonagall stood up.

"Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts" she exclaimed. "We have a new DADA teacher." She looked at the head table and sighed. "Who looks like he is not here. Well enjoy the feast!" She said as we all started eating.