Date Night

(Yanni)
I unlock the door to my parents house and run inside "MOM!" I yell, she comes rushing down the hall "Girl what's wrong with you" she says laughing I tell her I have something to show her and rushed to my old bedroom we sat on the bed. That's when I helled my hand out flashing the promise ring my mom gasps and hugs me tight "baby girl I knew you and Jodie would work things out what's meant to be will be" after she let go I smiled and told her Jodie was planning something special & pulled out the outfits she bought me and asked my mom to help out with which one I would wear Tonight.

(Jodie)
Looking at the clock it's 6:30 I still have time to shower and get dressed I cleaned the whole house when I got back from the mall. I ended up getting a olive green polo with some black ripped skinny jeans that fit loose with some Rihanna pumas. After I was fully dressed I pulled the rose petals out and sprinkled them over the bed and bedroom floor , from there I went down the hall all the way to the front door I also placed chocolate and a teddy bear on the sofa. Now looking at the time once again it was 7:45 damn time flies I thought. I sprayed two sprays of cologne , grabbed my phone and wallet,keys and headed out. The whole way to the restaurant I was nervous I wanted tonight to be perfect. When I arrived to the venue it was a few mins till 8 I waited in the car then that's when my baby pulled up I hopped out and rushed to her car door to open it for her . My baby stepped out and damnnnnn that ass was poking she decided on the olive green fitted dress thank God I knew her size it was fitting her body juuust right I wanted to SAP her up like gravy on a biscuit. M-m-m I thought to myself. I grabbed her hand and we made our way to the front door of the restaurant.

(Yanni)
Hand and hand me and Jodie enter the restaurant I've been dying to go to the food reminds me of where I'm born and raised (Barbados) she rented the whole place out and it was a whole buffet of seafood omg my favorite!!! And she had island music playing in the background. I jumped on Jodie and kissed her all over she laughed and winked saying "save that for later" all while smacking my ass I had to admit that turned me on ALOT but looking at the food made me forget all about being horny lmao. I grabbed a plate but Jodie quickly snatched it away I mean mugged her and she laughed saying "damn baby I got this let me sit you down at the table first" I rolled my eyes and walked quickly to the table and sat as she pushed the chair in I waited while she filled my plate with all my favorites. Finally Jodie headed back to our table sitting the plate in front of me she then sat we said grace and dug in and y'all when I tell you that was the best seafood I had in a long while then again I could've just been hungry 😂😂 after stuffing my face I told Jodie how much I appreciated and loved her for doing all of this for me before hugging and kissing her I ate a mint. She took my hand and we got up and danced for a bit. Time passed and it was now 10pm we both got in our cars and headed back to the apartment.

(Yanni and Jodie)
*Unlocks door & walks inside*
Yanni- *gasp* BABY OMG YOU REALLY WENT ALL OUT
Jodie- anything for you baby girl I had to show you how hard I was willing to fight to get you back
Yanni- come here *bites bottom lip*

(Jodie)
I walk up to yanni and pull her dress over her head , I start kissing her lips, making a trail down her neck she let out a small moan I take her to the couch and unsnap her bra and caressed her big perky titties I look her in her eyes and suck and nibble on each nipple ,while she leans her head back with pleasure. I run my hand down her thigh and up to her pussy. I rubbed the outside of her thong panties. I felt the wetness of her pussy  through them it turned me on even more . I pull them off and dive right in tongue deep in the pussy she taste so good. Mmm I made a vibration while eating her and she's in full effect moaning loud and pushing my head deeper .I keep eating till she climaxes ,but I'm not finished just yet. I pick her up and carry her to the bedroom and throw her on the bed . I pull out my 9 inch strap put it on and made my way to the bed. I pull yanni to the edge of the bed and open her legs wide and started rubbing her clit with my thumb. I mouth to her " you ready" she says yes with a slight moan. That's when I eased into her she let out a loud gasp and hung on to my neck, I started at a slow pace and sped up in and out her wet pussy. I hear it splashing Everytime I thrust my dick in and out of her, that's when I flipped her ass over beating the pussy from the back as she screams papi trying to run, but I grab her hips and thrust in faster and harder making her squirt all over. Then next thing I know yanni gets up pushes me onto the bed and starts riding me that shit was a MAJOR turn on she did all types of tricks, after creaming down my dick she collapsed right next to me I kissed  her lips then her forehead and we both knocked out cuddling each other.