Office,Classes,New faces ch.4

(Yanni)
Name?.. "Ayanna smith" "Okay ms.smith here's your schedule, Eilanna help ms.smith to her classes please" the school secretary said. "Yes ma'am"
(Yanni & eilanna convo)
Eilanna-ok other than ms.smith whats your first name?
Yanni- its ayanna.
Eilanna-ok ayanna your class is down this hall i see you're a senior to *chuckle*
Ayanna-Yes and I'm really nervous.
Eilanna- *smiling* Girl! You'll be fine, plus you're pretty so you'll fit right in.
*walks in*
(Jodie)
"Okay class settle down!" mrs.jackson said. Thats when i looked up and noticed ayanna and eilanna annoying ass standing at the front of class. "This is ayanna smith she's new here so be kind and help her on todays lesson.. Have a seat ayanna". She sat right next to me damn she's beautiful. She caught me staring so i gave her a smile and winked. "What am i thinking i don't even know if this girl gay and I'm trying to get at her, oh well i'll find out sooner or later" i thought to myself.
(Yanni)
I sat down at my desk it had gum at the bottom AND I TOUCHED IT UGH! i seen that girl jodie i met earlier she smiled and winked. Thats when my corny ass started blushing, i never had feelings for girls but she made me feel all tingly inside like butterflies Everytime i saw her. Then i felt a tap on my shoulder it was jodie. She asked if i was alright, which snapped me out of my thoughts, class had flew by even the bell rung i didn't even notice. "Want me to walk you to your next class its p.e we have that together" jodie said. *smiling* "Yes". We finally get to the gym and its packed. People playing bball,vollyeball, and running around the outsides of the court. "Lets go change" she said. Everybody was all out getting dressed and undressed, and me being my chubby self i went behind the curtains. "You ready?" i heard jodie yell. "Yeah give me a min.. just go ahead".
(Jodie)
I changed into gym clothes and notice ayanna go behind the curtains to change but why? Her body banging,maybe she's insecure ehh ion know. I called for her but she just told me to go ahead, so i grabbed a bball and ran out on the court. Ayanna finally came out with gym shorts hugging her ass perfectly and a baggy shirt. She played basketball with me which made me even more attracted to her. (Hours later)
*BEEEEEP* Schools finally over i walk ayanna to the bus. But before she gets on i snatch her phone and put my number in it. I saved it as "bae" to be funny.