"Settling" Ch.2

(Yanni)
"Damn my legs hurt" i whispered to myself. Dad when are we going to stop?"I'll pull up to this gas station on the right" he said. "Coo" I got out the car and did a little shake movement with my legs i hate sitting for so long. "I know your little ass legs not hurting" my dad said. I smacked my teeth and went into the store with my mom while my dad pumped gas. "Get what you want" my mom said. "Ok" I walk down the chips and candy aisle grab a few things and headed back to the counter. "6.99 is your total" the cashier said. My mom handed him the money and we walked out. "Why is ma so quiet..maybe she just tired" i though to myself."Took yall long enough dang" typical dad always clowning, we laughed and got in the car.We get back on the road with only 45mins till we reach our "new home". I pull my phone out my messages were lit and twitter was lit. I went to my music playlist and put on 'kiss it better by rihanna" god i love this song, i hummed the lyrics to myself. By the time i replied to everyone and scrolled through twitter we had a few mins before arrival. My eyes were closed i was jamming. "GIRL GET YO ASS OUT HAHA" my mom said. I opened my eyes and there it was this big red bricked beautiful house."Well dont just stand there" my dad said. We started taking everything out the u-haul and into the house. (Hour later) we finally got everything into the house i took my boxes to my room it was huge. I asked my dad to help bring my mattress into my room."plop" the mattress dropped onto my floor "damn that was heavy" i said. "What you say? Haha" "nun" i said and we both laughed. My mom and dad did the living room,their room, & kitchen and bathroom. My mom then started cooking the few groceries we did bring. " ill go shopping tomorrow" she said. I ate and went back to my room i had it all done up and cute lol. "GET SOME SLEEP YOU HAVE ORIENTATION TOMORROW" she always yelling.I hopped in shower ,brushed my teeth then hit the bed. My thoughts went crazy and my anxiety grew. "New school,new people, what will i wear" I hated situations like this.