1|

Enjoy!
-

|Zðlå'§ þðïñт|

"Bitch I know you heard me!" My mother yelled, I could hear her coming up the stairs.

Soon she was banging on my door like a damn lunatic. "Get the fuck up its 6'o clock Na"

"I'm up" I said loud enough for her to hear. I didn't hear anything so I assumed she left.

See my mother was a crackhead. She wasn't the usual though, so most people didn't know.

She didn't sell her things to get her fix, she kept her bills paid, and she didn't abuse me.

Not physically, that is.

Originally we're from Atlanta but we recently moved to Houston about 2 years ago.

I didn't leave much behind, and I was okay with the move. Since we do it a lot.

Because of that I usually don't associate myself with many, I keep my lil circle and that's it.

Only upside is I'm 18 and I'll be graduating soon, meaning I can get away from her.

I got out of bed. I stretched and got something out to wear. When I finished doing that I went in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"It's gone be food down here when you done" My mother said. I rolled my eyes "Okay!"

I wiped the toothpaste from my mouth and stared at my reflection for a while. I wondered if I should do my makeup or if it would take too long.

Being in the bathroom for 15 minutes already I decided against it. I cut the light off and left out, going back to my room.

I closed the door and locked it behind me before stripping out of my pajamas. I then grabbed the outfit I laid out and started getting dressed.

I heard my phone vibrate. I peeked over and saw that it was just one of the few females at East I considered my friend, Cassidy.

I hurried to button my pants before reaching for my phone "Hey?"

"Wassup hoe, just callin' to make sure you up" I laughed lowly at her.

"Yeah I'm up, you up??" I joked, making her laugh. I heard my mother coming up the steps again and rolled my eyes.

"Ima call you back Cass" I hung up before she could answer.

If she came up to yell, argue, or call me a bitch the least I could do is spare myself the embarrassment.

"Come out here right now you ungrateful trick"

See what I mean..

"What did I do?" I asked after opening the door. She stared at me with a disgusted glare.

"I told you I had food down there didn't I?" She asked.

I nodded.

"So I guess you wanted it to go cold.." She implied, sounding dumber than she looked.

"No ma'am" I said