5- Fem!Italy x Reader

((A/N: This took waaaaaaaaaay too long to write. I've had it sitting in my Google Drive for almost two months now. Anyways, this is girlxgirl smut, so if you don't like it, don't read. Fem!Italy is pretty dominant!))

It was late Friday night, and you had just gotten back from work. All the other girls were already home, probably doing their own work. Usually you could find Felicia in the kitchen, making dinner, but when you went to go look, she was nowhere in sight. You went out to the living room, finding Monika on the couch, Blackie by her side, her lap covered in paperwork.

"Monika, do you know where Felicia is?" You asked her, moving over to pet the dog a little. Monika looked up for a moment, giving you a confused look.

"She's not in the kitchen?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. You shook your head. "I don't know where she is, then. Did you look in her room?" You shook your head, waving to Monika as you went to go check in her room. You opened the door, peeking inside. Unfortunately, Felicia was not in there either. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, going to go ask Sakura if she knew where Felicia was.

The Japanese girl was sitting on the porch, drawing in a book. She quickly closed the book, glancing up at you. "Kon'nichiwa."

"Hey Sakura. Do you have any idea where Felicia is?" She instantly shook her head, looking away. It was obvious she was lying. "Do you have any idea where she might be?" You asked, hoping to get a legitimate answer this time.

"Did you check in the kitchen? She usually makes dinner at this time," Sakura said, attempting to get you off her case.

"Already checked. She's not in there. Any other places she might be?" You asked, tapping your foot impatiently.

"If she's not in the kitchen, then I do not know where she would be," Sakura lied, directing her attention back to her book.

"Sakura, I know you're lying. Just tell me where she is," you said, giving her a serious look. She glanced up at you one more time. She debated telling you where the Italian was, but eventually decided that not telling you would be harder. She knew you would pester her until she gave in, and she just wanted to get back to her book.

"She's in my room," Sakura said. You turned to go find her, but furrowed your eyebrows again. Sakura never let anyone in her room, so it was weird that she was letting Felicia in without even caring.

You opened the door slowly, not wanting to make any noise. You poked you head in, and sure enough, Felicia was in her room. She was lying on the ground, a box of books sitting in front of her. She was looking through them, humming softly to herself. Confused, you watched for longer. Soon you realized that the box she was going through was a collection of all the yuri Sakura had written. This surprised you the most, as you had never taken Felicia as someone who read that kind of thing. You watched as she grabbed one of the books and opened it, beginning to read.

You watched her read silently for a good fifteen minutes before anything interesting happened. You had never seen her read so eagerly. But after a few more minutes, you watched as she slowly pulled her pants down, along with her underwear. That book must have been really smutty, considering her underwear were soaked. You continued to watch as she reached down and began to touch herself. You listened to her groan and pant as she pleasured herself, continuing to read. It was oddly arousing, watching Felicia touch herself. You squeezed your legs together, warmth pooling in your lower regions. You suddenly got the urge to touch yourself too, but you ignored it. After five minutes of watching her touch herself, you heard her moan something else.

"(F-F/N)... Più forte... Più veloce..."

If anything, this just made you want to touch yourself more. She continued moaning your name, which both confused and aroused you. You could see her playing with her clit, and you watched as she came all over her hand. She moved to lick her fingers, panting softly.