The Wedding Reception

Lea's p.o.v

Oh my god!!!!!! I can't believe that me and Cory are finally married!!

I was crying the whole way through the service.

Now for the reception...

***

We hired a band to play and the reception and. Catering company to serve the food.

Me and Cory, along with our closest family sit on a long table. While the rest of of the guests sit around lots of circular tables.

A lot of people come up to us and say how lovely the service was. Obviously nobody comments on the dress. I feel so stupid.

***

My dad starts off the speeches. Telling everyone about my very embarrassing childhood, how terrible I was at going to the toilet at night and how I used to try and hide under my bed whenever I heard him coming. The problem with the last memory being that under my bed was a set of drawers which filled the entire space. Okay, I was a strange child.

Then Cory makes a speech...

Cory's p.o.v

***********

"... To my wonderful bride.... Lea!" I raise my glass and everyone cheers. Lea and both of our mums are crying. I look around me at all our friends and family gathered together just for me and Lea.

I see smiling faces, laughing and making small talk to relatives they haven't seen in years.

I see my grandparents sitting laughing with my cousins. My grandparents are holding hands and grinning at each other, clearly happy to be together.

I want me and Lea to be like that when we're older.

I want to be with Lea until the day I die...

**************

A/N

I know it's really short but I couldn't think of much to write for this chapter.