Disaster - with a touch of love

Lea's p.o.v

**********

I was meant to be at the church 2 hours ago!

Just as I was putting my dress on, I managed to rub fake tan into the material.

Amber tried everything to get it out but nothing worked.

Obviously I burst into tears. My mascara is not waterproof. Typical.

Now I have no dress look like a panda and have lost my phone.

Cory has probably been calling me. Knowing him he probably thinks I've stood him up. And Mark will clearly be as supportive as NEVER!

***

I end up arriving at the church 2 and a half hours late, wearing the new white lace hollister dress I bought for our honeymoon to Mexico.

I look a state and all Cory's family (and most of mine) are looking at mine as if I planned to wear this. They are looking at me as if I'm a slut.

I hold back the tears.

I get to the alter and Cory kisses my cheek as I apologise for everything.

"As long as your here" he whispers, and the service starts.

***

Cory's p.o.v

**********

The vicar has rambled on for a whole 20 minutes now and all I want to do is marry Lea.

When we finally say our vows, Lea starts to cry. I hold her hands and smile at her. She smiles back.

I don't know how I would have coped if Lea had stood me up.

I love her more than anything in the world, she is the only girl for me.

"I do"

"And do y...

Before the vicar can even finish asking me if I wish to marry lea I have already said I do and have pressed me lips to hers.

Our first kiss as husband and wife.

The first of many.

I hope...

***************

A/n

Sorry I haven't been on in ages. I've been busy on my other account.

Please vote and comment any ideas.....

xxxxxx