Stood Up?

Chapter 2

**********

Cory's P.O.V

I am so excited about today, but also really nervous kind of exvous.

I don't know what I am so nervous about, Lea has planned every single little tiny part of this wedding. It should be perfect!

Lea has always been the most organised out of the two of us. I, on the other hand, am clumsy, messy and very forgetful. But that doesn't matter because Lea sorts me out.

I want this wedding to be absolutely perfect for Lea. I know that something is bound to go wrong.

It is 9:30, the wedding starts at 11 and I am still in my pjs and haven't had anything to eat. Mark my best man was meant to be here at 8 but that's typical Mark, always late.

When Mark finally gets to my place at 10 I go ballistic on him and then he reveals that he has left the rings at his place. By this time I am steaming, it's a wonder I didn't rip his head right off. Mark has to drive back to his apartment get the rings and come back to help me get ready. By the time we leave it has already gone 11 and it takes 30 mins to get to the church.

But when we eventually arrive at the church, there is no sign of Lea or the girls.

For a minute or 2 I am really relieved. But then I begin to worry. What if something has happened?

I try calling Lea but her phone is off. Then I try Amber, but her phone goes to voicemail. This is the same with the other 3 girls.

I start filling in Mark on my worries, "what if something's happened to Lea?!?" I panic.

Mark just just laughs "yeah, I'm sure the girls would totally let that happen" he chuckles sarcastically.

Amber, Dianna, Naya, Jenna and even Lea are really all quite tough.

All the girls are super excited about today so none of them would even let anyone near Lea.

I know I shouldn't worry but I stop.

Then all of a sudden a terrifying possibility drifts through my mind...

What if the pressure has got to Lea?

What if she suddenly decides against the wedding?

WHAT IF I'VE BEEN STOOD UP?

________________________

Sorry the last 2 chapters have been really short, i promise to write more really soon

Xxx