Naruto Part 1

SAKURA'S POV

Sakura is in the kitchen cooking ramen, that is her son and her favorite thing to eat. Meanwhile her son started running and yelling to the kitchen.

Naruto: "IS MOMMY COOKING RAMEN!"said jumping up and down

Sakura started to put the food in the bowls. Then walked up to the blonde haired boy with big cobalt eyes. With tree whiskers on each side of his face.

Sakura: "Yes baby." picking up her two year old son. He would be tree soon just two more days.

Naruto: "Mommy cam I ask woo something." Said in Sakura's ear. He was put him down

Sakura:"You can ask anything." Said bringing the food to the table.

Naruto:"Do I have a dabby."

Sakura:"Do you mean daddy baby."

Naruto:"Yeah that mommy do I havey one."

Sakura:"Of course you have a daddy." Said bring the food to the table Naruto and Sakura couldn't wait anymore to eat.

Naruto:"Mommy why is dabby not here with me and mommy?"said upset "Mommy is dabby a bad man like the Joker?"

Sakura thought Naruto was so cute asking all these questions. He acts like her and looks just like his father. Naruto was her baby it took 27hours for Naruto to pop out. She gave birth to him by herself. Took care of him by herself with help from friends and family. She loved him he was her savior. After what his father did to her she thought that man loved her. But the doctor told Sakura she was 4 months pregnant with Naruto shortly after.

Sakura: "Well umm he is" she stopped not knowing what to say so she lied and told the truth at the same time."Your daddy is a very nice man you act just like him you never give up just like him. He on a mission it will take a long time."

Naruto:"I act like him really."

Sakura nodded with a fake smile her so was so happy. Her son was so happy at what she told him.