Chapter 11 Angel of Darkness

Guys I'm really sorry for not continuing I lost motivation for a long time, and coz of that this is going to  the last chapter of the book but I definitely will be publishing more. Also, for those who have Quotev, I made an account! Username: jjmezzome
For those who don't have Quotev don't worry! I will publish my stories onto here soon! Well let's finish this book once and for all! (Also I'm sorry if the chapters bad I'm on my phone)
*************************************
Maples POV
I wake up in a void of darkness. No ones here right now. I'm just floating. Can't even move.

Every breath I take comes out rigid. Everything hurts. My head is pounding with pure agony. My heart is beating madly. It feels like days have past, when only a few minutes have when I stop struggling.

My gaze directs to what's in front of me. This dark shadow appears. I feel like I've seen him before.

"Hello Maple." It speaks.

I finally remember who it is. The memories flood back to me. The promise I made is still in my head...

No... I CAN'T LET HIM TAKE OVER! I open my mouth to speak but only a squeak comes out. No...

That thing laughs at me while I try to move out of anger. Nothing works.

"Awwwh  Is the little Maple angry?" He taunts.

Voices. I hear voices. I can't make out what they are saying.  Harry comes at me and I black out once again.

Yuri's POV

I sense something is wrong with my beloved sister. I don't know what but something is happening but I know I have to get there quickly.

I run everywhere, eventually finding the room she was in. I walk into the room only to see father and her fighting? It hits me. She is possessed by Harry. I cringe at that name.

No... I have to stop this. (So cheesy ;^;)

I stay in the shadows before they notice me. In all of the movies I saw, when someone was possessed they would yell out their name. I think about doing that but father has been trying so it probably won't work. But I will still try. My type of demonic talent is a Hunter. Not like Maple. She took after mother. I took after father.

My vision sharpens as I look for a blind spot. There is a small perl where her heart is. Usually perls are white but in my case, it's black. I'll shoot there when  I get the chance.

It finally hit me.

If I do that, there is a huge chance it will kill her...

I don't want her to die!

I'll try it anyways. I walk out of my hiding spot.

"LOOK AT WHO WE FOUND!" Harry says in Maples voice obviously talking about her.

It shoots daggers at me while I dodge and make a bow and arrow appear in my hands. I aim.

"I'm sorry if I kill you sister." I say and shoot the arrow at it.

I cross my fingers and hope for the best. A shriek could be heard.

The scene in front of me is hard to describe. It's like someone is stretching out themselves while a dark cloud surrounds them.

It comes out. Maple is there, fine and healthy. But Harry is still there. Even though his face is emotionless, you can tell how mad he is.

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" He yells at me. I stay unfazed.

I look the other way to see Maple running at me and hugging me.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She yells out and holds me tight. I smile and hug her back.

"Anything for my little sis." I say.

We both look at Harry and I go to attack. Maple stops me and gives me the 'this is my business' look.

Maples POV

Yuri goes to attack but I stop her. This is my work now. I have to kill him.

If I die... maybe I can see mama again... I shake my head at that thought. Who cares if I die. As long as this thing is killed we will all be happy.

I walk closer and put my hand into the air, using up most of my energy. I don't care how much I use up. This thing needs to burn in hell.

A cloud surrounds me and some red, purple wings grow from my back and my eyes turn bloodshot. So this is what my talent does.

I run towards it and it grins.

"YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME!" His moves are sloppy. He is running out of energy too.

I fly in the air and blades grow from my wrists as I slash at him. I don't stop until I hit him.

He puts his hand where I hit him, which is the eye and he lets out a blood curdling scream. I take my chance to slash at him until his form becomes mangled.

It twirls and fits into a small ball and disappears, black blood spraying everywhere.

I look at Yuri and dad and hug them both with a weak smile. He is dead.

"Dad... Yuri... I'm sorry but I have to leave you." I say and they look shocked and ask why.

"I-I have used up all of my energy." I state and Yuri cries while dad drops his head.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL LEAVING ME!?" He yells and punches a wall. I calm him down and fall on the floor.

"I'll watch over you from above." You say and close your eyes.

***

You wake up, in a world of clouds while other angels greet you. One runs over to you. You recognise her as you mum and hug her.

"Am I dead mum?" I say and she sadly nods.

"Yes you are. You are in heaven with me. I am really proud of you, as I have been watching over you." She says and I smile.

We both float into the air and watch over Yuri and dad with a smile.

You aren't in hell. You were the devils daughter. You are now an angel of darkness.

*************************************

Thank you all so much for sticking with me throughout the whole story! No matter how long I took. Thank you all for being with me! I love you all!

This story is now completed