Honest Max Steel Trailer

From a merchandising company that gives you promotional CGI doll girls movie collection and die-cast toys animated series whih has nothing to do with the toys...

Comes their first live-action movie based on their own animated series and action figures... which seems...far from promising.

Because they still make Barbie their number one cashcow.

Max Steel

Get ready to join the adventure based on its own animated series which has been explained in earlier episodes.

Wait, I guess something seems a little off here...

Meet Max.

(showing images of Mad Max)

That is not the Max I meant!

(showing image of Ben Winchell)

Yup. That's the guy. I should say it right. Ahem...

Meet Max McGrath.

A teenager who recently moved to his hometown with his mother, never being told anything about his past and his late father James "Jim" McGrath yet everyone already know lots of things about his father before his mom even ready to tell him the truth about his father's past that haunted him.

And everything will keep Max reminding us that HIS DAD WAS A GOOD MAN.

Even though you keep ignoring all the flashbacks you have seen before.

(showing images of Max keep talking about his dad)

We know your dad was a good man and we know you are in trouble because of him so shut up!

Watch Max as he...

Perform karate and free-running moves,

Listen to Steel mentioning "Ultra-Links" yet himself is an Ultra-Link from outer space.

Keeps asking his mom the reason he never being told about his dad and denies them.

Harmonize with Steel and created TURBO armor we have been waiting for.

I mean, look at that armor! Look at that CGI! That CGI is in Hollywood level and that armor has sooooo much details I can't keep my eyes off.

Talking to Sofia Martinez where she eventually take him anywhere with her truck.

And we end with that part where Miles told Max that his dad was an alien.

Booo! Get a better plotline!

Starring:

Mad Max(Max McGrath)

Megan Fox(Sofia Martinez)

Mall-y McWrath

Trapsetter(Jim McGrath)

Disposable villain 101(Miles Dredd)

Elementors

Tachyon energy

Hand waving

And...

Silicone Steel

Space Iron Man