Answer and rogue

>Laina<
I was crying tears of joy. I got on my knees to his level and kissed him with so much passion and love. He immediately kissed me back. I had my hands on his chest while he grabbed my hand and put the ring on my ring finger. I wrapped my hads around his neck pulling at his hair, while he set the ring box down and pulled me by my waist closer to him. "God I love you so much!" I laughed when we pulled away. "How deep is that water?" I asked him. He had a mischevious smirk on his face. "Why? What does my little mate have planned?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed. I pulled down my dress and dove in. When I was about in the middle of the lake, i took the rest of my clothes off and threw them at the shore. Soon enough, Jake followed suit and dove in. He swam up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck. "So is this what you had planned? To go skinny dipping?" "Not quite." We then mated for about the millionth time. "That. was. amazing!" He breathed into my neck. I nodded in agreement. We then got out and started to head home. But it didnt shake the feeling that someone was watching me...

>unknown<
Once he gets the call that there are rogues on the territory, we will strike. Savannah will be able to have that alpha, and I will be able to have my beautiful mate, Laina.

>Jake<
It has been a couple of hours since I proposed and we mated again in the waterfall lake. It is now about 11 and I am laying here watching as Laina sleeps. It is t creepy because I am her mate. Everything of her is mine. I was literally about to fall asleep when James, my top warrior, mind-linked me. 'Alpha, there are rogues at the border.' I growled. I immediately stopped when Laina almost woke up. 'Im on my way. Get someone to watch Laina and our kids.' 'Alright.' I then kissed Laina while she slept and ran out of the house to the border. When I got there, my warriors were surronding a rogue. I walked torwards him. "State your business rogue!" He laughed. "Actually our business is about done. You shouldnt have left your mate in the hands of James." I got mad and fast. "Take him to the dungeon." I quickly shifted and ran to the house. I burst down the bedroom door to see... it empty. Nothing was left of Laina except a note and her scent.

' Jake, if you every want to see your mate again, give us your pack and no one will get hurt.

King Michael Pinapple Cabbage and your ex pack mate Savannah.'

All I saw was red till I blacked out.

____________________________________

Thank you for 200 reads guys! I love yall what do you think will happen?

Vote

Comment

Dont hate, preciate