A/N: Saying Goodbye

~To my wonderful followers and Undertale~

I knew this day was coming... we all did.

My soul is no longer determined for the Undertale fandom anymore.

This game has given me the shove I needed to improve my writing, to be free and write my feelings out and not be scared of what I should do and what I shouldn't. It gave me ideas and wonderful friends I could relate with (not to mention the sin).

But I can't keep promising you guys things but you get nothing in return. I don't like feeding people lies... even when I didn't mean to.

I think I know why I haven't been writing as much. Maybe it's because I'm writing about something I'm not interested in. It's not that I didn't have writers block, but that isn't my main problem. Almost all of my books are Undertale related. Heck, even the 26 drafts I have are almost all Undertale related. I can't force myself to write something that I don't love anymore. I feel like I'm giving you guys something but it's not filled my whole heart and soul. You can't feel the passion in it. I can't feel the passion in it.

That is why I'm quitting this book, along with all my other Undertale books except Understitch.

Yeah, I'm discontinuing them all. Every last one. I won't delete them, just for the purpose of one day, I want to look back at these and see how much my writing has improved. Or maybe one day I'll return to the fandom and finish what I started.

But as of now? I'm done. I can't force myself on anything.

I know for a fact that my follower count will have a significant drop, as well as people's love for me, but you know what? That's okay. I'm just glad I got to know most of you. I may not be perfect with my writing or the way I word things, but I hope we can still be friends. Some of you can keep waiting on a chapter to release for this book, but you'll be waiting a really long time.

Actually, you know what's crazy? I want to start writing novels and not JUST x Readers. I feel like I'm wasting my talent on fanfics and small books. I want to make a real, beautifully written book that makes me feel good about myself (and won't have haters coming after me). Though, I will keep at least one x Reader there beside me. Just for fun.

Thank you for all the support you've given me. From the times where I vented and the times I picked on you and gave cliffhangers. I'm writing this to you with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.

And you know what? I'm happy I met you.

So Undertale, I officially release you from my grasp. No longer will I have Sans' pictures on my phone or the lock screen of Papyrus making spaghetti. I will not type a single thing about you and publish it on Wattpad anymore. You gave me laughs, you made me cry, I've sinned a lot and will continue to. But you know what? Thank you for the memories I have. When I'm older, I'll look back at the game that eventually died out and smile, remembering all the good times you gave.

Maybe this isn't officially goodbye. Maybe it's just a little: "See you later" thing. But whatever comes, I hope my followers follow.

Thanks guys. You all mean so much to me.

~ Stay super my gamers