"stupid brat"

"Stupid brat"
Chapter VI

-back to Jin's POV-

I was running, and asking questions to People, and some became suspicious of my behavior, but good thing they shove it off.

Jin's list of information of the killer:
He has dark hair with a short upper cutted hair,and has a business suit. but there is rumored that he died from a car accident. But some say he's alive,he has a best friend who he normally talks his secrets and things to him but we don't know his friend's name, and they say he was bankrupted, and he hasn't been seen for long time. They don't even know who the culprit is.

As I was running, someone bumped into me he/she has a cap on so I can't see this strangers face, as I was about to argue why this stranger bumped to me, he/she immediately says sorry. "Huh?.. Well if your polite I'll let you go just this time." I said he/she nodded with his cap on,As he/she was about to go I first have to ask him/her if he/she knows any friends of the business man. "Hey.. Uh I have a question." I said to him/her while grabbing his/her hand. As I was grabbing him/her, his/her cap fell off. "I-i-im sorry!...please don't hurt me!.." He pulled he's hands up surrendering, and he's crying?!. I was shocked why he's crying. He is like half a inch foot from me maybe he's age about 11-13?.. I hesitated I don't know what to do with someone crying. I tried everything I can to make him quiet. Ugh! Why am I doing This? I was supposed to get information of the Killer!.. Ahhh.. My brain hurts. The boy cried again, not again he's crying or rather he was actually Laughing. I was confused at the moment why he was laughing.
Jin's Realization in
3....
2...
1..
0.
Oh.. This brat!. He was actually laughing while I tried harder to calm Him down,ugh. I wasted my stupid time from this idiot!. I just walked not even a glance at that brat. Someone tugged my shirt. Ugh is it that kid Again?!.. I inhaled with my hand to calm Down and yelled "WHAT?." The kid is just smiling, can't this kid get afraid at my yelling Mostly?. 70% of kids cries when I yell. "I can help you if you want." Smiled the kid brightly. I made the most annoyed face and said. "Look kid, this job of mine is not a game and is quite dangerous, for Lil fella like you." I said while patting his head. He pouted and got angry and kicked my foot. "Ow!. That hurt you lil brat!." As I was about to grab him, he grabbed his cap, and runned. "Age doesn't matter old man!" The kid said with shittest grin ever. "What the heck is wrong with that Kid?!.. And excuse me I'm 17! And I'm not an old man!." I bluntly said that I'm really pissed. But I could tell that kid has good reflexes, anyways better find this business man's friend.

To be continued >>