Clues

"I don't have any power in my wand." Tiara said

She went on and on and on and on, till I couldn’t take it much longer. I used my wand and put tape on her mouth. She stomped furiously.

“Maybe you should shut up.” I jutted my hip out and placed my hand on my waist.

“Mhhmmmhmhmmmhmhmhmhhhhmhm!” she mumbled. I rolled my eyes and unwrapped it. “How dare you? That was so rude and-“ She stopped when I started to wave my wand. She turned straight and teleported.

“She is kidding! OMG!!!” Bee fused.

“We can get there. Just like this.” I teleported us. “Forgot it was charged.” I shrugged.

We ran to the central and I pulled on a black dress with beads. Oh, I looked good. You gotta believe me. Tiara had on a red dress and Bee pulled on a green one. We looked awesome. But just to be honest, I looked the best. We walked down the runway. “I don’t see anything.” I whispered to Tiara.

“Just wait.” She whispered back. We turned, jut, spin, twirl, flipped har, and walked back. Oh, I loved doing this.

“Still. Nothing.” I told Tiara.

“What did you have on?” She asked me when we got to the back room.

“A pink and black dress.” I informed her.

“Then put it on.”

“I don’t have one.”

“Hello! We are in the dressing room; it has the best dresses in here. Look for it!” She shouted. I raced to the closet. Tiara was right, there was everything in  this place. There were blue, green, olive colored, love toned, purple, fabsome, everything!

“I can’t find one.” I shouted.

“Now give it up for the Major Winks.” I can’t believe they gave us such a stupid name. “The Major Winks.” The speaker shouted again. Just in time for me to walk out with the dress on. My brown hair in 2 ponytails swinging back and forth. I had on the pinkest stilettos ever. I dropped it while Bee and Tiara went in a pretty girl stand. We walked back down the line. I turned to blow a kiss. When I saw the Gem Palace, I wave instead.

“you didn’t blow the kiss!” the director shouted.

“And you didn’t marry a woman.” I shouted back. “Whether it a wave or a kiss, I’m still straight.”

“I’ll get you blown off the team.” He shouted.

“Too late, I have a permanent contract.”

“Then you are on hold for the month.” He screamed.

“I could care less I have a job to do.” I told him.

“Don’t talk to me like that.”

“Don’t be so discusting?”

“Who are you to fuss at me?”

“Who are you to marry a man?”

“that’s it! Out!”

“Fine!” We left and headed for straight, where I saw the gem palace. I looked up at the stars and collapsed.

“Whats up with you?” Bee asked.

“Can’t walk much longer.” I said barely a whisper.

“Hey look.” I heard Tiara say. I looked up at the stars and their consolations.  I saw a mountain, a flower, a tree, and a something else.

“Hey, I saw those in the clouds earlier.” I told them.

“Hey, what if these consolation lead us to the palace?” Bee said.

“How? You can’t just follow stars.” Tiara asked.

“Actually you can but that’s a bad idea.” I told her.

“Look. That’s a flower right? You probably have to go through a flower field then a jungle and then a climb a mountain.” Bee informed us. Oh, now I get it. She wants us to walk farther.

“now, I get it.” Tiara nodded.

“Lets go.” I magically (no duh) made a horse and it walked me as I lay there being drenched in rain.a said.