Mission Impossible

"Uh, Kaitlene?" I turned around to Justin. "Your hot chocolate." He handed me a cup.

"Th-Thanks." I said and slowly placed it on the table. He walked away with his boys. I looked up to Tiara and Bee laughing their asses off. "Shut the hell up, guys." i whispered harshly.

"no, because you were like 'oh, thanks, rooar.' like a cat almost." Bee struggled out. "It was drasticly funny." She laughed.

"I'll say." tiara added.

"You guys are making me feel worse about this." I told them sipping my coco. 

"Sorry, Kate. You'll feel better later, though. It'll be your first kiss." Tiara squealed. Ouch! Almost made my ears bleed.

I watched Tiara caught a choco bar in her wand. She brought it up to her mouth and took a bite. I choked.

"Whats wrong with you?" Tiara asked me.

"Your eating a magic bar." I choked. her and Bee burst into laughter. I snatched teh bar.

"Hey, give me that." Tiara shrieked.

"Over my dead crusty body. You gonna have to wait a while becasue i'm looking like a angel right now." I crushed it under my foot. Tiara gasped and snatched he purse up to leave. "Whatvever, i'm trying to keep you human." I shouted and rolled my eyes. 

"The only way is to go to the Gangus and Shimpo." Bee shrugged.

"I know but tehy criticise me too much. Yea, i'm not exactly careful with my magic." I told her picking at my nails.

"Lets go." She grabbed my hand and teleported us to teh blue ice palace of Gangus and Shimpo. OMG. Why now?

We walked down the hall quietly. I had an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomah. After a minute, i had a heart burn too. "B-Bee, i'm going to get sick." I whispered barley even making a sound.

"Here. Uh-oh." She forgot we couldn't use magic here in the kingdom.

"Their going to take my powers."

"IS THAT YOU, KAITLENE?!" the gem shouted. i almost died.

"Y-Yes, your gemness." I answered. Please don't take my powers, i'm begging you dude.

 “Put the wand on the gem.” The stone sounded. I snorted.

“Uh, no.” I stuttered.

“What did you say Kaitlene? Give me the wand!” the stone shouted again.

“If you take my wand, how will I save the world……..again?” I had to save the world last week.

“you will improvise with what you have, Kaitlene!” It shouted.

“But I can’t work with my hands or the magic ill come out outrageous, like you.” I told him.

“Shush! You will give us the wand.”

“I can’t.”

“You will!”

“I can’t.”

“you will.”

“I can’t.”

“Are you guys done yet?” Be picked her nails.

“thank you, Bee.” I shook her.

“You will.”

“I can’t.”

“you will.”

“you know what, forget it. Your not having my wand. If I have to save the world, I have to be able to use my magic and all my magic is in my wand.” I fussed.

“You will improvise!”

“You said that and I said no. I can’t do it.”

“you’ll kill us all, Kaitlene. No wonder you get scolded a lot.”

“Yes, there is. Its because I don’t listen.” I told him.

“Kaitlene, if you cause any more trouble I will-“

“Take my wand, I get it.”

“Good bye, Kaitlene.”

“See ya never.” I shouted and walked out of the cave. I fell flat on my face on the ground. Doing this was just too much. There was no way I could kill all of them in a day. No way. Why now? Road walk was coming on tonight and I was fighting a wand.

“Come on, its not that hard.” Bee told me.

“I don’t have a clue on how to do this.” I moaned.

“There you guys are.” Tiara’s voice sounded. I groaned again. “Well, what’s wrong with her?”

“She has to save the world……again.” Bee told her. This was my second time. Last week, I had to kill butter-flies. Have you ever had butter in your eye? Yea, it was butter flies whisking around shooting into people eyes. Food just hates me.

“Oh, its not that bad.” Tiara ruffled my hair.

“Get off of me.” I moaned.

“Fine, whatever.” Tiara stepped back.

“Okay, guys. This is how it has to work. We have to go somewhere.” I told them sitting cross legged.

“we know that, but where?” Bee shrugged. I flopped back down on my back staring at the sky. It was making little forms. I saw a flower, a tree, a mountainous cloud and a diamond shape.

“this is mission impossible.” I breathed. We wouldn’t be able to do this. We just weren’t good enough wizards. “That stupid mind game.” I mumbled.

“What?”

“Oh, I didn’t tell you guys this all happened because of a game.” I ripped at my hair, my long brown hair.

“No, so what happened in this game?” Tiara asked me.

“Well, I was on a runaway walk and I walked into a gem palace. Jonas got some disgusting choco bars so I made it the evil choco bars palace. Then the game started acting stupid so I threw my tablet and it broke up against my wall. Minutes later, there were bars jumping around town. Ugh, I hate food. I take that back.” I added minutes later.

“What were you saying about that Road Walk later on today at the time square?” Tiara asked me.

“I said that it would start-NOW! Anyway, what about it?”  I told her.

“In the game you were on a road walk, right? Maybe we can get clues from there.” Tiara noticed.

“Finally, something smart came out of your mouth.” I shouted. Geez, finally.