Everywhere

"Mom, i can fix it." I reached down and pulled my wand out of my boot. i waved it around and tried to rewind the spell. "this nasty choco in my area should turn sand in Jonas's layer. From this wand i rewind all magic, form the living room that made it drastic." i laughed out the last part. Drastic, something Bee always says. i pointed the wand at the living room and all the choco bars were gone.

"Thank you, dear." my mom hugged me.

"not so far. the weather report said it has been raining chco bars since a few minutes ago." Jonas told us. i moaned and fell face flat on the couch. "The kids catch them, eat them and turn to these bars." Jonas finished.

"Kaitlene!" My father shouted.

"Yay! Kids are gone forever." I shouted.

"Kaitlene, you have to redirect the spell." My mother shouted.

"how did this even happen? I made them go to Jonas's layer." 

"you made the ones in the house go to my layer, the ones in central park are still there." Jonas informed me.

"I know what i'll do." i shouted.

"What?" they all leaned in.

"Go to bed." I curled up into a ball.

"KAITLENE!!!" they all shouted.

"Fine, lest go destroy the ones every where else. Or should i say, you guys." I sat up.

"No, lets go. your coming.

"Hahahahahahaha, I pass." I said laying back down.

My mom pulled me into the car and my father drove off. i looked out the window and moaned every few seconds.

"This is no fair. why did i have to come?"I cried.

"Because your the one that caused this mysteria." Its a word my father made up.

"How is it a mystery if we all know who did it?" I asked.

"Because i-" He stopped. He had no explanation.

"this is all Jonas's fault." i tattled.

"Was not!" Jonas said tooken back form my word.

"Yes, it was. If you hadn't been so discusting i wouldn't have been talking about the choco bar." I told him.

"this is so stupid."

"Trafic, OMG!! Really? now? ugh." I sunk in my seat.

________________________________________________

"OMG, his hair is so nice." Tiara laughed. I rolled my eyes. They were talking about my crush, Justin, the same idiot that i like, yup, Justin Beiber.

"I would so date him if i were you." Bee laughed. Her and Tiara was sitting there cracking over someone they knew i liked.  I blushed once twice, not going to let it happen again.

"Go ahead talk to him." Bee told me. I could feel my cheeks heat up. 'Aw, she's blushing." 

"You're so cute when you blush." Tiara pinched my cheeks.

"Oh, look. the newbies." i forgot to say, we are new here. The stupid bully Jessica had to come rub it in. Penny was on one side of her and Ivy was on the other. you can't get used to it even if you tried." She laughed away with her girls.

"I'm going to murder her rich ass." I sneered.

"That makes you ugly, don't do that." Bee lokked disgusted.

"You guys are killing me." A choco bar ran past. I snatched it. I had a idea. "Hey, Jessica. Come here a minute." I told her.

"The newbie called me." She laughed her way to my side. "What do you want, Willows?" She aksed.

"I'm sorry for cursing at you yesterday. You can have my choco bar." I gave her the bar.

"Thanks. Lets go girls. Bye, newbie." she walked away with her girls.

"Why did you give her that? I would've ate it." Tiara cried.

"Just watch." We watched a Jessica devoured the candy bar.

"Its gone." Tiara pulled at her hair.

"Sssh." Her arms disappeared. Her legs disappeared. In less than a minute, she was a walking choco bar. the funniest part was she didn't know that. The honor of being the student of mr. trickabee a.k.a Jonas.