Preface

PREFACE
Compromise has appeared to be a common tool used by many in saving life when life seems to be in danger. This may be the reason the world are running short of men and women of integrity who can defend what they believe to be the truth in dangerous times, even when it can cost their lives. So many people had been disappointed, some frustrated, even, many more killed because when they needed someone to defend them in the right thing they were doing, nobody was there or agreed to help or defend them to their dismay. I can hear such victims asking, Where are the days of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego; when men can enter into the furnace fire because of what they knew was the truth? Where are the days of Daniel; when men can enter into the lions den for the truth even when it cannot be prove to men at first? Where are the days of little David; when men can risk their lives in facing warrior and champion giants many times bigger than they are just to defend the name of the God of truth just because His Name was defile by the so-called giants? And as a result of this, men are now afraid to stand for what they know is the truth; because of the fear of torment and death. But we fail to remember that there is power that saves life lost for Him, and there is resurrection from the dead to them that died for Him.

Apologetic Gladiators is an interesting story; very captivating, thrilling, educative, creative, historical, moral and anthropological, pen down by the author to feed the minds of people with the above mentioned, especially, those who love literary work like prose. It also and mainly aimed at restoring integrity in the world-more of the Christian world; when men and women can stand their ground in the good fight of faith not minding the cost. I want to assure all my readers that analytical study of this prose will bring about a positive change of life.

Finally I remain grateful to Mrs. Enwere C. N. my mentor in literature, for her good work in teaching me.
Note: All the characters, places or settings, etc., in this book are fiction.

Pastor Nwoko Solomon Ikechukwu
BA (Hons.) Religious and Cultural Studies, University of Uyo, Nigeria
B.Th. AGDSN, Nigeria
2013

I AM ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
*Part time literature teaching
*Composing poems for people for the following: birthday, wedding and burial ceremonies
*Creative writing building skills on the following: prose, drama and poetry
*Preaching and teaching the Gospel of Christ according to the Biblical principles.
Contact No: (+234) 07063806328
Email: nwokosolo69@gmail.com