Chapter 2

- [ ] I sat up off my couch and rubbed my eyes. I was still in my black sequined dress that I had worn to the restaurant. I smelled like sweat and my hair was greasier than a fry cooks hands. I stood up and grabbed a navy blue and white zig zagged shirt with some sparkly khaki shorts, along with a bra and underwear, then got into the shower.

I let the hot water fall against me, and let the warm tears coming from my eyes fall with it

I let the hot water fall against me, and let the warm tears coming from my eyes fall with it. Evan is for sure going to be mad, and is going to come here and give me the consequence of trying to leave him. And I don't wanna experience that.

I got out of the shower and threw on my clothes and checked my phone. 36 messages from Evan, and 21 missed calls.

Yikes.

I brushed through my hair and applied some mascara quickly. I threw on some nude heels, grabbed my purse and left.

I got into my mustang, and pulled out onto the road towards a small coffee shop called Willow Switch.

I got inside and ordered a small vanilla bean frappe and sat down at a booth. I pulled out my phone and started reading the messages Evan sent me.

You fucking bitch
After all I've done for you, you can't leave me
ANSWER ME
I Know you're awake
I bet that guy is your other boyfriend
Is that why you wanna leave me?
HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME
I'm gonna kill him. Then I'm coming for you.

I dropped my phone as the coffee shop lady called my name to grab my coffee. I stumbled up and paid for the frappe. As I turned to head for my booth, I ran into a man and spilled it all over him. "Holy, I'm so sorry." I said as I looked up at him. He was wearing black sun glasses and I immediately knew who he was. He laughed and took off his leather jacket that I had spilled coffee all over. "Don't worry about it, I've got more." He said. "It's you again." I said. He looked down at me. "How'd you know?" He asked and smiled. "It's not that hard. Same glasses for one. And I can recognize some of your features." I said. Actually, I recognized a lot about this man. But I don't know how, because I barely saw him. I wanted to know who he was.
"Can you take your glasses off?" I asked. He pointed at the booth I was sitting at. "Can we sit down first?" He asked. I walked over and sat down, he sat down across from me. "You haven't talked to that piece of shit have you?" He asked. "No," I said quickly. "why do you care so much? I mean you hardly know me." He fumbled with his glasses for a minute and then took them off.
"Holy fucking shit."