We were getting the children out of danger, Akutagawa. Replied Dazai.

I looked over to see that the children, Yosano and Atsushi gone. They must've slipped away without me knowing.

Can you please give her purse back, we have work to finish.

I don't think so, if she wants her purse back.. she can come get it. Akutagawa smiled naughtily at me.

I started to walk towards the man, but Dazai held me back.

Please just return the purse, Akutagawa.

The man stood not moving an inch, and I started to get annoyed. I pushed away Dazai's hand and started towards Akutagawa.

Stop said a worried Dazai from behind me. I didn't.

Hahahaha, you got some balls. Akutagawa threw my Micheal Kors to the ground.

I walked towards my bag, but I felt a cut on my leg. I looked down and saw al small paper cut through my pants. Akutagawa had an astonished look on his face.

Ouch, I said under my breath.

That cut should've  went straight through your leg, I see why they have you. His face turned excited. Is there a bounty on her head too

Bounty?

I looked at Dazai who had his face in his palm, and when I looked back at Akutagawa, he was gone.

Well everyone knows how to disappear, huh?

Please, (Y/N), get in the car.

I grabbed my purse and walked to the car. The work day was over so I asked Dazai to drop me off at home.

Turn left here. I said as we approached my house. I thanked Dazai and walked to my door. He waited outside until I got in. Except....., I didn't get in.... my Keys were missing. Dazai stepped out.

Something wrong?

Uh.... do you think maybe that man... took my keys?? I can't find them and they were here before he came.

It's a possibility.

How am I supposed to get in, my windows are locked and the key shoppe is closed.

Well, there space at my place.

I turned to face him and smiled.

I don't think that that is necessary.

Well then, do you want me to drop you off at a relatives?

I don't have any around here.

Then....

I resentfully walked to Dazai's car, and got in.

The street lights were on and I was ready to wind down. His house smelled like vanilla and everything was so neat.