2-Territory

Dazai sat in his chair and swiveled around to face me. His head had a large bump on it from hitting the ground.

Suddenly a girl with long brown hair walked in holding a folder. She smiled at me and proceeded to speak to Dazai.

Mr. Osamu, the president wants you to go check out the situation over by the daycare. Some of the port mafia's men are engaging in combat outside. The affair has not to do with us, so please just get the children safe.

Dazai stood up putting on his coat and reached out his hand to me. I took it using his strength to stand up.

Thank you. I said under my breath.

We walked downstairs and Dazai explained to me that I should stay behind him so that I don't get injured, I wasn't too worried though. We were only getting kids to safety.

As Dazai drove us to the location he was humming some song???

🎶Woah, Woah, Yeaaaaaaaa.
Shinju wa hitori de wa deki na ii.

What the heck.

We soon arrived at a corner next to 'Kid Town Children Center' and got out of the car. For somewhere that was supposed to be a combat area, it was surprisingly quiet.

*TUMBLE*

A large cargo container came flying down from the top of a tall building nearby. Seeing as it looked like it was to land directly on the daycare, I tried to move quickly. I climbed onto the top of the car and prepared myself to jump and push the crate out of the way.

Be carefu- Dazai tried to warn me.

His voice made me lose my balance and I fell off of the car crashing into Dazai bringing us both to the floor. My face briefly blushed before I heard----

*CRASH*

THE KIDS! I yelled.

Dazai smirked and lifted me. He started to walk around the back of the building and I followed.

Those.....kids...

As we approach the corner, I can here someone trying to calm crying voices. A tall slender woman in a black skirt stood next to a boy with grey choppy hair. In front of them a small group of crying children.

Shhhh shhhh said the woman

Hey Atsushi, I see you arrived before us. Dazai said as the boy turned around.

The grey haired boy stared at me as Dazai approached him. The three of them discussed something but I didn't listen, I was trying to figure out.....

So the kids- weren't in the building.

Hey, (Y/N) Dazai called Come here please motioned for me.

I walked over and the two greeted me with a smile. The boy was Atsushi and the girl was Yosano.

They started talking about someone named Akutagawa. He seemed to be the guy accountable for putting those kids in danger. I didn't really listen and went to go get in the car. As I opened the door, my arm felt really light. Looking over I noticed my purse was gone, and a figure in the distance held it.

So, the Armed Detective Agency has another recruit, huh? Said a man in a black coat.

*gasp*

I looked over to Dazai and he motioned for me to get in the car. I didn't. I wasn't gonna let someone just take my crap.

This business doesn't involve your company, so why are you here?