intro 4

"AND HERE COMES THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN-"

"Stop using the same sentences!" Minhyuk facepalmed at Jaehyun. The two of them are sitting on the 2 people sofa while Youngjae is at the other side of the room,leaning against the wall while thinking silently.

"Youngjae hyung!" Zhihao greeted as he appeared at the door. In fact,he us the one who trained the longest in this company along with Youngjae, which is why their relationship is quite good,but not good enough to have Zhihao control Youngjae's bad temper.

"OH NOOOO!!!! We're gonna be beaten up for eternity!!!!" Jaehyun screamed, then Minhyuk and Jaehyun started hugging each other,fake crying.

"Youngjae hyung! You seen to be in deep thoughts!" Zhihao,on the other hand,leaned against the wall along with Youngjae and said.

"You know me well." Youngjae chuckled,of course,as his roommate for almost 5 years,their bond seems quite strong.

"Hey,am I supposed to pick a necklace over there?" Zhihao suddenly asked, Ponting at the table that stood out in the empty interview room which originally only had a sofa.

"Yeah,just randomly grab one,no one gives a sht about it." Youngjae rolled his eyes,back in grumpy mode.

"Come on Chicken hyung! We're supposed to help hyung,right?" Minhyuk grinned as he overheard their conversation and grabbed Youngjae's arm.

"That's my best bro!" Zhihao smiled widely at his same-age friend.

"Let me help too!" Jaehyun jumped up excitedly.

And the 4 boys gathered at the table, looking at the two necklaces.

"Hmm...I like stars. The star one then." After a small while,Zhihao finally picked up a necklace with a charm in the shape of half a star.

"See,it's random." Youngjae groaned and walked away.

"Maybe he thought about it for 30 years but he just time leaped- ouch! Hyunnie!!! Where did you get that remote from?!" Minhyuk said but got cut off by Jaehyun throwing a tv remote at him.

"I have enough of your references so shut up!" Jaehyun said.

"The maknae is right,my friend." Zhihao smiled.

"Surprisingly calm,huh?" Youngjae ruffled Zhihao's hair.

"Jisoos Christ of course not! I'm just tired." Zhihao replied.

jimintrbls hope you like the intro for you~ sorry if he's not crazy enough though,the other members are flipping the world around

Byebye