member 4

Name: Jeon Zhihao

Name: Jeon Zhihao

Stage name: Hansung

Nicknames: Hao, Mochi, Jejemon, Hokage, Father Zhihao, Pokemon Master

Birthday: February 8, 1997

Birthplace/hometown: Anhui, China

Personality:

+ An odd, peculiar Chinese boy.

+ Sometimes religious, sometimes looks like he needs Jesus and holy water.

+ Played the role as a priest in a roleplay once and was immediately showered with praises and suggestions to become a priest, but his friends knew it was impossible.

+ Literally born to be cute.

+ Lively, outgoing, and weird.

+ Stubborn and sometimes, greedy.

+ Understanding and charismatic.

+ Curse words don't hurt him, but girl and boy groups do.

+ Family and goal-oriented.

Background: When he was four years old, his greedy mother took him away from his loving father and flew to the Philippines so she can have Zhihao all for herself. The Chinese boy didn't knew that until he recieved a text from his father in South Korea when he was fifteen years old. He told his mother about it and surprisingly, she told him why. The boy was a bit surprised by his mother's calm explanation and immediately understood why his mother took him away from his father and was convienced that she changed.

Position: Main dancer, lead rapper, and sub-vocalist.

Height + Weight: 177.8cm and 72kg

Extra:

+ Fluent in Chinese, Tagalog, and Korean. Speaks a bit of Cebuano, Hiligaynon, Japanese, and English.

+ Derp and meme expert.

+ Thinks he's the cutest and talented human being alive.

+ Plays Pokemon Go and is an expert in it, but doesn't watch Pokemon because Sailor Moon and Miraculous Ladybug are his main 'hoes'.

+ Used to be a STARSHIP trainee.

Trainee Period: 6 years

Congrats