Chapter 3- Truth or Dare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hi guys thanks for the reads :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April's POV 

After I unpacked my stuff I went down and saw Louis sitting in a small couch Liam and Zayn sitting in another small couch and the only space was Harry and Niall so I sat next to them. " So what are we going to do??" I asked "were playing truth or dare!!" Louis said with a mischievous grin on and I swear Harry and Niall are both looking at me!!!!! "okay..." i said back "me first, me first!! Please Liam" whining like a baby "fine" Liam agreed Louis spilled the bottle and it landed on Zayn "Truth or Dare Zayn?" "dare" Zayn saying confidently "I dare u to crack eggs in your hair and leave it in until 7pm!" he said it was like 3pm "nooooooo not my hair anything but my hair!!!!" he screamed "okay what's the consequences lads and April" "I know sleep outside in with only a pillow and a small blanket!!" I said u know I had some really mean ideas ((( A/N I don't have anything against Zayn guys!! I love then all equally ))) "what no it's ganna rain today and my hairs ganna get wet anyway!!" we all just shrugged and so Zayn walked to the fridge and got eggs and cracked it on his head Niall laughed so hard like there no tomorrow and Zayn just pouted "okay my turn" he's spin the bottle and it landed on me! great this isn't ganna be good "Truth or dare April?" "Truth" playing safe "who would u date out of all of us??" Oh brother I don't know Il just came but I had this feeling that I had butterfly's in my stomach when u first saw Niall! "I don't know I just came" I lied and the just nodded we played for 25 mins and ended with Niall kissing Harry's foot, Louis with purple hair and Liam with orange nails. Im having so   much fun but i feel so awkward when im near Niall I have this wierd feeling that he always stares at me. I like him but i know he dosent like me, i mean why would he im just a nobody and hes a famous singer he could have any girl he wants. So i decided to just avoid him. "What Movie you to watch April?" Louis interupting my thoughts "um I dont mind what movie it is. ill just go make popcorn" I said "I'll come with you" niall said "um...okay" we walked over to the kitchen "um how many bowls?"  i asked '' alot so ill just get the bowls" he said grinning and i laughed "k" when we finished making popcorn we went back to the living room and watch finding emo and throughout the mobie i felt nialls eyes on me. i felling so sleepy and lied down on te comfy couch and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Soz for the long update i had writers block. Anyway thanks for the reads and votes.   40 reads and 10 votes for next update! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~