Chapter 2 - metting the kids....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note.
Sorry I haven't posted it's just that I was on holiday and just came back! hope u liked it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aprils POV
As I jumped out of the car I saw this huge house!!! "Are we in the right house" I asked the Simon " yes we are " I nodded and entered the house while Simon shouted "Boys come done and meet your babysitter!!" he yelled suddenly 5 boys running down and they were teenagers!!! "I thought they were baby's?? I can't babysit them their teenagers!"I told simon "please stay I'll pay you 7k per month" "fine" I said he sigh "well I'm have to go now bye boys" he said " bye uncle Si" the chorused in freaky " bye April" "bye simon" I said ten Simon left "hi you must be our babysitter I'm Liam" the guy in the plaid shirt "that's Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall" he pointed to the boys "hi I'm April"

Niall's POV
"Boys come down!" we heard uncle Si say so we came running down then we saw the beautiful girl "boys this is your babysitter April" So She's our baby sitter !!Wow!!bshe's pretty but I can see Harry and likes her and Harry always get the girl but this is different I will try to get her to be my girl friend my thought were interrupted "bye boys and April" uncle Si said "bye uncle Si" "hi I'm Liam" Liam introduce himself and us "and that's Louis, Zayn, Harry and Niall" we all waved our hand " hi I'm April! "Follow us we'll show u to ur room" Louis said to her and we walked to her room. when we walked in her jaw dropped "WOW this is amazing guys. thank you so much!"

Aprils POV
My room had purple color room with a big bathroom and a walk-in-wardrobe "well we'll get u settled in and we will meet u downstairs" Zayn said and I nodded

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note
Hey guys there it is chapter 2 sorry for late chapter again
20 votes for next chapter!!
~~~~~~Read~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vote~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Comment~~~~~