RULES AND AWARDS

R U L E S

1. You should probably add this book to your library so you won't miss any updates!

2.  Your book must be one of the accepted genres.

3. Your book must have three or more chapters published on Wattpad, or at least 3000 words when submissions end.

4. You must permanently follow the creator of this competition MobSquad and the hosts fUZZI_Lin and haruishii. Do not unfollow.

5. You may enter as many books as you like.

6. Please only submit your own stories.

7. Bullying and/or harassment will not be tolerated.

8. If you change the title or genre of your story, notify us by Private Messaging MobSquad.

9.  Do.  Not.  Spam.

10.  Do not bribe us or the judges to let you win.  It doesn't matter if you're super close friends with us or any of the judges.

11. Your stories must be in English

12. Tag five people either right here or the tagging section (do not tag @fUZZI_Lin , @haruishii , or @MobSquad ) 😉

IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THE RULES ABOVE, YOU RECEIVE IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION.

A C C E P T E D   G E N R E S

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY IN THE SUBMISSION FORMS CHAPTER OF THE BOOK 🙂 OTHERWISE, WE WILL HAVE TO DELETE THEM

-Action/Adventure

-Chicklit/Humor

-Fanfiction

-Fantasy

-Historical

-Horror/Paranormal

-Mystery/Thriller

-Poetry

-Romance

-Sci Fi

-Short story

-Spiritual

-Supernatural [such as:  Vampire, Werewolf, etc.]

-Teen fiction

**SOME OF THE CATEGORIES MAY BE COMBINED DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES THEY HAVE.**

A W A R D S

- M A G N E T I C   W O R D S -

This book is, literally, a magnet.  Pick it up, and you're immediately drawn to the story like a moth to a flame--oh, don't get burned!  The story reels you in like Sirens serenading sailors, except you aren't swimming towards your doom;  you're just venturing deeper into the fascinating world of the story that has oh-so captivated you.

- O N E   O F   A   K I N D -

The title and the description of this award just does not live up to this book, which has been considered amazingly sui generis!  Really, no one has ever read such an exceptional plot, and it is sure to make a memorable impression on more than just your bookshelf.

- C O N C E A L E D   C R O W N   J E W E L -

Like a diamond, this book is made to be in the limelight, yet it sits in the darkest corners of the deepest caves yet to be unearthed by humans.  Its crystalline words and smooth sentences are just waiting for the flashlights of your eyes to gaze upon it so that its full potential--which is, a lot of potential--can finally be revealed to the world.  [EXCLUSIVE TO BOOKS WITH UNDER 10K READS]

  - P R E C I O U S S S -

No book is perfect for everyone, but everyone has a book that they find absolutely perfect for them. Encountering that book is practically a once-in-a-lifetime experience: it's as if the book was made to fit your fingerprint, or a code that clicks open your golden mind. This book, to a particular judge, is like a double rainbow in disguise--hard to find, but so very striking they could not deny it.