Chapter 14

Wow. You guys work fast. O.o Here is the chapter. :) (if you don't like Larry you can skip the first part)

Harry's POV

I can't believe that Bastard! He was a fucking 22 year old, playing with some 17 year olds feelings! I should report him, but I knew Zayn would never forgive me.

I sighed.

"Hello?" I heard a voice beside me. I turned to see Louis snapping his fingers in me face. How long was he talking?

"Are you even listening to me?"

"I'm sorry, babe. I'm just.... thinking." I replied sadly.

Louis frowned.

"Are you okay babe?" He emphatically whispered. Aww he cared.

"Yeah I'm alright. Thanks for asking." I kissed him on the cheek and he blushed.

Louis and I had been going out for 2 weeks. Nobody knew. Not even Zayn. Not even Niall. I wouldn't say we forgot to tell them, more like we were hesitating.

Zayns POV

We broke away from the kiss, him panting, and Me smiling like an idiot.

"How do you do that?" He asked between breaths.

I just looked at him in confusion.

"You aren't short of breath?"

"I'm used to it. You take away my breath anyway" I cheekily replied.

He grinned.

"Cheesy. But nice." He claimed. We just stood there for a moment smiling at each other. I can't believe that he was finally mine. I can't believe that he, a 22 year old, liked me. An imperfect worthless being.

Wait a minute, he was 22. I know we had both just been caught up in the moment. But... how we're we going to do this. As if he knew what I was thinking, Mr. Payne swept me up in his arms.

"We'll find a way. Now give me another kiss"

I gently pushed away.

"Maybe when you shower." I cheekily replied.

He scowled at me.

"But I have to admit that stubble you got going on is sexy" I said before I launched myself onto him. All in one movement I capture his lips with mine, and stick my tongue in his mouth.

He doesn't even have time to be surprised, before we are full-out snogging. This is better than my dream. While We kissed, he pulled at my hair, and my hands grazed over his beard. Sexy.

Nialls POV

After class, I walked out, after giving Zayn a short hopeful look. Maybe he'll work things out with Mr. Payne, because personally, I thought he needed to be happy. He was miserable these past two weeks.

While I was lost in my worries about Zayn, I didn't notice a girl walk up to me. I continued walking until somebody snapped a finger in my face.

"Hello?!?" The random girl asked.

"Oh. Umm, hi?" I nervously supplied.

The girl giggled.

"Well, I'm Emily." She giggled again.

While she giggled, I studios her face. Wait, I knew her! She was friends with that Bitch, Perrie! The one that broke Zayns heart!

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have to go." I told her coldly. She looked hurt.

"If you are wondering, I'm not friends with Perrie anymore, after she did that horrible thing to Zayn." She plainly said. Then she started to walk away. I grabbed her wrist.

"I'm sorry, it's just I don't trust any friends of her after what she did to my friend."

"It's alright, I don't like her either." She giggled. She was actually kind of cute.

"So, why'd you come talk to me?" I queried suspiciously.

"Well I've seen you around, and think you're kind of cute and funny, ad wanted to get to know you. Plus, I could use a friend, since I kinda ditched Perrie and them..."

"Oh, of course! Ya, I'll be your friend! I love meeting new people!"

She giggled again. She did that a lot didn't she?

"Well I have a dance practice after school. Come watch me?"

"Sure!" I smiled at her.

"Well thanks! See you later! Bye!" She exclaimed before she ran off.

She's weird. I like it.

-------------------------------

Ya, this was a quick chapter, my grandparents are visiting so, hope you enjoyed it! Love you all! You guys are my Potatoes.

Emily I hope you liked your part. :) Dedicated to you @perfectziam13 Lol I typed in your username and it tried to auto correct to perfectionism. I agree.

Vote +13

Comment +5

Thank you! :)