Chapter 13

In case you guys are wondering why I haven't updated its because I just like 30 minutes ago got 5 comments. Wow. I feel so unwanted. But seriously BARELY ANYBODY'S READING THIS BOOK! Okay, enough with me feeling sorry for myself. ENJOY!

Zayns POV

Maybe I was wrong. I mean. he COULD get into a real lot of trouble. But wait, no. I was willing to risk it. Why wasn't he?

I figured it out. And the reason just made me want to burst out crying again. It's because I was ugly. I was Fat. Stupid. Worthless. Faultfull. (A/N don't even think that's a word) he

People would probably say, don't think about yourself that way. But everyone else says it. Then they say there will always be haters. I'm pretty sure no one is jealous of imperfections.

And that's Why My Dad didn't love me. My "friends" only pitied me. Everybody else bullied me. And why Mr. Payne didn't love me. That made me hate him even more. That he would hate me for my flaws. And that he could have anybody.

Mr. Payne tried to talk to me all week. But I ignored him. By Friday, he looked horrible. (While still being utterly sexy) He had bags, purple bags. his hair wasn't even done, and I don't even think he bothered shaving.

Third block came, again. And I slowly walked to Drama with Harry and Niall. We had already told Niall, and he hadn't judged me. He was a very great friend. I should have talked to him sooner.

Once we arrived outside of the classroom, Harry left to go to his History class. When he passed by Mr. Payne he glared at him, growled, then bumped past him while muttering "slut bitch".

Mr. Payne did nothing but hang his head, in shame. Me and Niall ambled past him, me not even glancing at him. I felt his stare at the back of my neck, but refused to turn around. Me and Niall migrated to pur seats. We had gone from the front, to the very back corner. When I had asked that, Niall hadn't questioned it.

Mr. Payne just told us to do whatever like he has for the past week while being quiet. Then he laid his head down. Me and Niall talked.

"How are you Zayn?" Niall had been really supportive over the past week, and I'm really starting to love him.

"Coping." I muttered back.

"Looks like he isn't" Niall said gesturing at Mr. Payne. I needed that. I laughed. Loud. Louder than I expected. First time I had done that for a while. Mr. Payne immediately snapped his head up at my voice.

"Mr. Malik, please stay after class, so we can discuss why you choose to be so loud when I specifically told you to be quiet." I scoffed then turned my head back to Niall. I could tell Mr. Payne was trying to be forceful, but really, he sounded dead. Was this that traumatizing to him? Naw.

When the bell rang, Niall gave me a hopeful smile, and I gave him a reassuring nod. Then he left for whatever  class he had next.

I slowly approached Mr. Payne's desk. He looked up. He looked worse up close. Mr. Payne gave a sigh. Then he stood up.

"Zayn." He said, low and husky. it was quite a turn on. 

"Yes?" I pretended not to care.

"Zayn, I'm really sorry for what happened last Friday. I was thinking wrong that day, and my head was messed up. Now I've realized, That I..... That I wanna be with you. I'm willing to take the risk."

"Sure. You say that now. But how do I know You aren't playing me? Leading me on? I bet you're looking for a boytoy or someone to have a fling with. Please. You don't love me. Who'd want me anyway? You're just like everybody else. I was foolish to not realize that at first. What would you do with me anyway? You're  perfect, and I'm just Zayn." I said. Then sighed. Mr. Payne chuckled darkly.

"Shutup" He said. Then pulled me in for a kiss.

Our lips immediately molded together. It felt right and I had tingles running up and down my body. We were kissing for what felt like hours.

When Mr. Payne tried to pull away, I pulled back.

I'm not letting you go this time.

_____________________________________________________

Form for winners @Narry_Lovee and @PerfectZiam13!!

Name:

Birthday:

Personality:

Favorite food:

Would you prefer to play girl or guy? (First one to send me this completed gets their choice.

Would you rather date Niall, or be Liams ex-girlfriend? (First one to send me this completed gets their choice)

COMMENT +5

VOTE +10