Chapter 6

(A/N): It's been a long time since I last updated because of school T.T. This chapter is kinda short but I'll try my best to write this story. My next update will be longer than this. Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------

"Oka-san..." Ietsuna said while rubbing his eyes.

"Ara~ Ie-kun is sleepy." Riko said and hugged her son. Ietsuna nodded.

"You can let him sleep in here." Kawahira said. A white door appeared.

Riko carried sleepy Ietsuna to the door, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

After they went, he closed the door and walked back to his seat.

"Okay, let's continue our video."

Morning~

Tsuna was sleeping peacefully suddenly Reborn appeared.

"Get up, Tsuna. It's morning." Reborn said.

"5 more minutes..." Tsuna mumbled.

"I have no choice. I'll have to use the Vongola family's traditional awakening methos." Reborn said and grabbed electrical cardioversion, "3...2...1"

"Wah!" Tsuna shrieked as he woke up from the shock.

G grinned evilly and looked at Giotto and Lampo. The two gulped.

"Kawahira, tell this Reborn to bring those here to." G said.

"NOOOOO!!!" Giotto and Lampo screamed.

"Haha. Because you always sleep till the afternoon." Asari laughed.

"You two sleep like a deadman." Knuckles said.

"We'll be dead if he use that on us!" They yelled in unison.

"And when did waking up like that is Vongola's tradition!?" Giotto looked at Kawahira.

"Don't ask me. I don't know, either." Kawahira shrugged.

"W-What are you doing!?" Tsuna screamed. His hair sticked out in every direction.

Reborn stood on Tsuna bed. He dressed as a doctor and held the EC. "You're awake."

"Do you normally send electric shocks through someone's body just to wake them up!?"

"It's a good thing you even opened your eyes. Sometimes people don't even wake up at all."

Giotto and Lampo sweat-dropped and looked at G who's still smiling. 'Is he crazy!?' They thought.

"That's because they die of shock..." Tsuna cried.

"This is today's plan." Reborn show Tsuna his note.

"Plan?" Tsuna asked in confusion and read the note, "In the morning it's the introduction of the new transfer student. In the afternoon there's going to be a volleyball tournament- The volleyball tournament has nothing to do with me. I'm just a substitute player."

"But suddenly, they ran out of regular players so the substitute of the substitute of the substitute of the substitute, namely you Tsuna, is going to play."

"That is so confusing." Asari said.

"It make me dizzy." Lampo said while holding his head.

"What!? Why?"