Chapter 4

While everyone was distracted by little tuna cuteness, Kawahira played the video.

<Italy - Island of Sicily>

In a bar, the door was opened, a small figure entered.

"That you, Reborn?" The first man asked. "God father called you in again, huh?"

"Being popular must be tough." The second man said. "Is it Roma this time? Venezia?"

"Giappone." Said a baby wearing suit and fedora.

"Giappone? Japan?" Asari asked.

"Japan?!" The first man exclaimed.

"Did the old man finally make up his mind?" The second man asked.

"It's gonna be a long trip." The baby's known as reborn said.

"Is that a baby?" Lampo asked pointing at the small figure.

"He's an arcobaleno. A sun arcobaleno to be specific." Kawahira answered.

"Arcobaleno is a baby?"

"They are the strongest baby."

"Eh? Really?"

"What do they mean 'the old man finally make up his mind'? Who is this 'old man'?"
Giotto asked curiously.

"You'll find out next." Kawahira said then played the next video. "The next video will play in 3...2..." Kawahira was cut by a shout.

"Wait!" Everyone looked at Lampo.

"What is it, Lampo?" Asari asked.

"Um... I drank too much soda so I need to..." He blushed slightly.

"Oka-san, Tsu-kun want to pee." Ietsuna pulled Riko's sleeve.

The white door with the word WC appeared.

"This way." Kawahira guided them.

"Lampo-kun, can you help Tsu-kun?" Riko asked.

"Sure. Come here, Tsuna."

"Hai~" Ietsuna ran to Lampo and help his hand.

"Oh! And don't dare start the video without me!" Lampo said before enter the bathroom.

Everyone in the room except Alaude chuckled at Lampo's childish behavior.

"Giotto?" Asari called.

"H-Huh?" Giotto snapped out of his thought.

"Are you okay? You look bother? Is there something wrong?" Asari asked worryingly.

"I'm okay. It's just...a lot happened." He looked at Riko. "At first we're living normally, suddenly we were told that we could see the future."

G signed, "You should relax and stop worrying a lot. We could change the future after we watch this."

"You're right, G." Giotto felt better and thanked his best friend.

"You can't change this future." Kawahira walked out of the bathroom with Lampo and Ietsuna.

"What do you mean to the extreme?" Knuckles questioned.

"If you tried to change the future, this..." Kawahira pointed to the screen, "...won't be your future anymore. It'll cause time paradox. It might be worst than the future I'll show you. Who knows what will happen."

Giotto, Lampo and G gulped.

"I didn't know that." G said.

"It's okay. It's my fault for not telling all of you about this." Kawahira bowed.