Special Chapter II

"You may kiss the bride."

Priest announced then they shared a long kiss. We clap and shouted congratulations to them. They waved their hands then shouted 'thanks!'. Finally! I'm really happy with my cousin and friend. Who would have thought that they'll end up together?

"Okay! Let's go for the picture taking!"

Bridg shouted kaya sinundan na namin ito while walking to the front.

"Congratulations Mr&Mrs Servantes!"

Sigaw ni Cara then gave the two a hug.

"Congrats man!"

Bati naman ni Lucas then gave Ben a handshake while hugging his fiance, Grace.

"Okay please ayusin ang pwesto para makuhanan ko na kayo."

Sigaw ng photographer kaya umayos na kami ng pwesto. Inakbayan ako ni Xian while our little Triya sat infront of us. She's one of the flower girl. The others are Kaela and Mikee. After 5 shots, nagsilabasan na kami at sumakay sa kanya kanyang sasakyan to go to the reception while the couple was left on the church to have a photoshoot.

"What do you want to eat baby?"

I ask Triya. We're now eating our meals.

"I'm not hungry mommy."

She stated then pout. She's trying to use her charm para mapapayag ako. Well, sorry honey but it has no use to me. I remember myself using my charms to mom and dad before. Ganito pala ang feeling kapag ikaw na mismo ang may sariling anak. Umiling ako na nakapagpasimangot sakanya.

"You have to eat Triya. Stop using that charm of yours because that doesn't work."

I stated and started to feed her. Wala syang nagawa kundi kumain dahil yun ang gusto ko. After nyang makakain ay nagtungo sya sa mga kaibigan nyang naglalaro sa may garden. Hinayaan ko na sya dahil sinunod na naman nya ang utos ko. Nagsimula ng magtungo sa dance floor ang mga bisita para magsayaw.

"Let's go Thea! We have to enjoy this night!"

Sigaw nina Cara. I just nod and mouthed 'go on', they just nod at nagtungo na sa dance floor with their husbands. I felt someone's hand wrapped on my waist. I look at the handsome guy beside me and lean on his shoulder. The music change into romantic one kaya ngayon ay sumasayaw na ang lahat ng may kapareha. I'm busy watching when Xian stood up and kneel down infront of me that made my eyes widen.

"Can I have this dance?"

He asked. I immediately nodded and help him to stand up. Ayokong nahihirapan ang asawa ko. We reach the dance floor while our hands are entwined. He put his hands on my waist while I put my hands on his neck. We started to move while staring at each others eye. I can see happiness and love on his eyes. I smiled.

"I love you Thea. I'll love you forever."

He whispered on my ears. This guy. He really makes me smile. I don't know what would I do if I don't have him beside me. Mas lalo naming inilapit ang isa't isa. Now, we're hugging each other while dancing. I can feel him kissing my hair then to my cheeks and then to my shoulder.

"You're making me insane Babe. I love all the things about you. I'm so obssess with your scent."

He murmured then smell me. I smiled then hugs him more tighter. 'Me too Xian. You're making damn me insane.'

***

Dahan dahan kong iminulat ang mga mata ko ng tumama sa aking mukha ang sinag ng araw mula sa labas ng bintana. I glance at the wall clock and saw that its already 7 o'clock in the morning. Tatayo na sana ako when I felt a hand hugged my waist tighter. I look behind to see my husband peacefully sleeping while hugging me. I smiled and trace his face using my finger. Ang gwapo ng asawa ko. Long eyelashes, pointed nose, beautiful cleff chin, and a kissable red lips. I blushed when I remember what we did last night. We did it until 3 am. Sht.