I go for you

My feelings for you is under the influence of Dark Queen and Evil Queen who resides within me.

Dark Queen is one trying to show me the truth;Evil queen is one who enjoys the power of influencing now and then.

Dark Queen asks me to stay away from you whereas Evil Queen try to bolt out my feelings for you.

Whenever I think about you both the queens wake up to complicate my already-confused-mind 'You have no feelings for him'says the Dark Queen ; 'You love him truly' says the Evil Queen.

Whenever I pass by you Evil Queen urges me to look at you to take a glimpse of you whereas Dark Queen stops me from my drooling-mouth-appearance.

Whenever I look at you looking at me Dark Queen asks me to ignore but on the other hand Evil Queen puts me into thinking 'Why is he looking at me?'

Evil Queen wants me to once again plant my lips on yours to feel the soft touch and taste but Dark Queen forbids to think likeways.

Evil Queen wants me to come closer to you once again but Dark Queen reminds me how you left me.

And while I know Dark Queen is the one favouring my well being, I wish to follow the Evil Queen for she leads me towards my sweet nightmare which I wish to dream every night despite of it being horrifying.

# 25th January 2017
I miss him but don't know whether its right or not for I left him and pondering over same thoughts again and again is just stumbling me.Its raining outside and the wind blowing sweeps through my face now and then smells of his presence.