What the.....

Emily

"Emily your worthless, stupid, weak and pathetic! You know he's just going to leave you!" Harry spat at me. He kicked me again, this time tears formed in my eyes. "Aww, is Emily gonna cry?"

"Stop it." My voice sounded like a mouse was talking. I hated how he could make me feel like that, weak and pathetic.

"But what fun is that?" Harry said with a smirk. "I'll see you tomorrow love." He left and I took off like a bullet to the girl bathroom. I had to fix my makeup and look myself over.

"He's right Em, your pathetic!" I told myself.

-End of dream-

I feel something move at my waist and instantly start to panic. My eyes pop open as I jump away from my bed. I was not about to stay there knowing someone is in my bed.

Someone falls off onto the floor, and I hear Kyle come in running. "Who fell?" I hear a groan, then see a messy head of curls appear from the floor. "Oh never mind then!" Kyle's walks back to his room his eyes closed.

I turn around to look in the mirror. I'm still in my clothes I had on last night. I look back to my bed and see Harry face up eyes closed on it. I'm at my house.... but why is Harry here.

I walk over to my bed and lay down beside him. "Did you take me home?"

"Mhmm." He mumbles and turns to me resting his head slightly on my shoulder. "You got drunk, held my hand and passed out with your head on my shoulder in the car."

And that's when the memory of last night hit me like a time bomb. The movie, the dinner, the drinking, the dancing, then when he tried to go home but I pulled him down to me.

I felt my cheeks heat up, "Well that's pleasant!" I hear Harry laugh into my shoulder, and smile.

"So do you want to come to my flat?" Harry leans on his elbow and moves his hair out of his eyes.

"Harry Styles are you asking me out again?" I ask and he bites his lip.

"Maybe!" He smiles and my stomach twists.

No stop it.

"I guess I could!"

"Yes!" He cheers and gets up. "Where's your bathroom?"

"Across the hall." I smile as he runs to the bathroom. I take this time and change my clothes. Right when I pull my shirt on a knock comes from my door.

"Damn if only I came earlier!" He winks and I blush. "I like that shirt it's... sexy on you!"

I look down and realize I put on a tight fitting V neck shirt. It's my favourite shirt, but now I'm suddenly very insecure. "Thanks... I guess?"

"Anytime!"

I smile with my back turned to him, then go and brush my teeth. Figuring Harry will need a toothbrush here, I get an extra from the cabinet.

"Harry, there's a toothbrush in here if you want to use it. It's the orange one!" I brush my teeth and start to walk back in my room.

"Hey Emma!" I hear Nate say.

"Nate... hey!" I turn around and see him leaning against the door frame of Kyle's room.

"Who's the sexy guy in your room?" He licks his lips and winks.

"Oh... that's-"

"Harry!" Harry pops out of my room, "Em's boyfriend!"

"No! He's not my boyfriend!" I say smacking him in the chest.

"Mhm. Sure, now I have to go back to Kyle now. You two be safe!" He winks before disappearing back into my brother's room.

"Really, you had to go and do that!?" I smack his chest again, and he rubs where I hit him.

He follows me down the stairs, "I was joking babe!" I scoff at his sentence.

I go to the kitchen, Harry close behind me. I start to grab the handle to the fridge, but Harry grabs my hand. My hand feels like it's on fire from the heat of his hand. I look up and see he's staring at our hands.

He looks down at me and smiles. "I'm going make something when we get to my flat."

"You cook?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Um....." He scratches his neck biting his lip.

"I will make it and you can help."

"Hey I can cook very well actually!" He doesn't take his hand from mine.

I take my hand back ignoring the screaming in my head, "Come on then!" I grab my keys and jacket smiling as Harry runs to get the door.

"After you!" He smiles showing a cute, dimpled smile.

Did I just... Oh well.

I smile, "Thanks." He follows me to his car, getting in the drivers side and starting the car when I'm in.

We both sit in silence as he drives us to his flat. I can't help but look at him while he sits there with a sly smile on his face. He has been nothing but nice to me in the past few days, so maybe he has changed. Maybe he does feel sorry for all those times he made me day a living hell. Maybe there is hope I can get him to be the boy I saw once, sweet and kind.

"You made me feel like trash Harry." I say lowly. "Every time you pushed me around, or beat me up. I thought maybe one day you would give me a break.... but you never did."

"Can we not talk about this right now." Harry sighs.

"Why not Harry!"

"Because I'm not that guy anymore and I don't want anyone to remember me that way." He is calm and chill, I have never seen him so calm.

"But I remember! God, I have dreams about it. You hurt me in was I can't ever be healed. I'm broken, and you were the cause of that!" I yell at him.

"And I'm trying to fix it Emily!" Harry stops in the driveway and turns to me. "I'm trying to make up for all the things I did, if I could go back and change it I would!" All at once he leans forward and kisses me. I'm shocked at first, but start to relax. He pulls away, my eyes still closed.

"What the..."

A/N

*Puts hands over mouth* "Oooooooooo!"

Sorry for how long it's been, I just have been very busy! But here it is so hop you like it.