Harry's back!

Emily's p.o.v.

"Your fine, love. No one got hurt, but that coffee was really hot!"

I tensed up remembering who that voice belonged to, and my knees go weak making me start to fall, only to be caught by the one person I never thought I would see again.

"Emily France? I never thought I would see you again." Harry smiles, and his eyes bore into my brown ones He brought me back to my feet, and picked up my phone. "Here's your phone!"

"Uh thanks. I'm real sorry about your shirt!"

"No problem babe!" He looks at his white shirt now stained with coffee, "But let me buy you a new coffee!"

"Oh no I don't need it!" I tell him but he don't listen.

He takes my wrist and pulls me into the coffee shop. "What do you like?" He looks at me, a small smile on his face.

"Uh, Helen knows." I choke out, my throat feeling as if I had swallowed a cup of nails.

Helen comes in at the call of her name, since it's quiet enough to hear a whisper. "Emily spilt her coffee on me, so I'm going to buy her another." Harry's grip had loosened his grip on my wrist but his hand moved down like 2 inches, to where he was almost holding my hand. "And I'll take a Vivano Orange Mango Smoothie

"Oh okay, well she gets the White Chocolate Mocha when she stays here to read or just talk with her step-brother. But she gets the Cinnamon Dolce Latte to go." Helen explains while making my Latte, "That will be $7.25 please." He hands her the money then gives me my Latte.

"Thank you Harry, now if you don't mind I have to get home before Kyle starts to worry!" I take my hand back and start to walk out the door. I turn left toward my flat, and then hear Harry's voice behind me.

Harry comes up beside me and looks at me. "Your place this way?" I nod, "Well so is mine!"

Well that's great... not!

"So how have you been?" He asks, "Cause you look great!"

"I'm doing fine, and thank you!" I'm trying not to freak out right now, and thanks to my acting classes I'm doing a great job at hiding it. "You look great also!" He smiles at the ground then does that look-at-the-ground-then-look-at-a-girl thing, and I look at my now interesting knee high converse.

"So.... your in a band now huh?" I change the subject.

"Yeah, you a fan?" He smiles.

Maybe, maybe not!

"Not really." I lied.

"Liar!" He blurts.

"Am not!" I lied again.

He pointed to my shirt and scoffed "Your shirt says other wise babe!" I had forgotten that I was wearing this shirt.

"Okay, I am a fan, just not a real big fan. I like your music, but just the music!" I tell him, and he snickers.

"So you don't like me, Niall, Zayn, Louis, or Liam?"

I drink some of my Latte and look at him, "Nope!"

"Are you still upset about the beating you up on graduation day?" He reminds me. I look at the ground to fight the memory, but fail.

~Flashback~

I just fixed my hair and make-up like every girl in this school is, then walked out into the crowded hallway. I was planning on putting my graduation stuff on before everyone goes into the gymnasium, so I went straight  to my locker instead. I was putting my stuff in my bag so I can grab it and get on the bus, when everything got quiet. I looked around and saw why the silence came over the crowd, Harry and his gang.

Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn made the crowd split down the middle so they could get their next person to beat on. Knowing he was watching me, I continued what I was doing dropping pens, and a notebook. Someone's hand moved my hair away from my shoulders, then rubbed their finger down my cheek and I turned around. The four of his guys plus Josh made a half moon around Harry and me. Harry came closer putting both arms on both sides of me, which pinned me against my locker.

He leaned forward to where his mouth was right in front of my ear, "Come with me now, or get beat up in front of the whole school. Your choice babe! Pick!" I did what he wanted and went with him, only he had ahold of my wrist and was literally pulling me down the halls. Once he was where he wanted he turned really fast and his fist connected with my gut.

~End of Flashback~

"Emily?" Harry's voice snaps me back to Earth.

"What?" I take another swig of my coffee, and we take the short cut to our neighborhood.

"You zoned out." He steps in front of me, "Are you still worried that I haven't changed?"

"A little bit!" I say.

"Well I have, and to prove it.... will you go on a date with me tomorrow?"

A/N

So this is the first chapter, yes I know it's a cliff hanger but I will up date soon enough!

Okay so please comment to tell me what you think or suggestions about anything you want to read about in this story!

So that's all for now'

Comment

Vote

Follow me if you haven't!

Bye Lovers!