THE NEXT FEW YEARS

*A/N: Sorry I have been gone for almost a month, but my grandmother recently passed and I have been grieving her.*

The next morning, they get up and Harry and Louis head to the school to remove their kids from the school and to tell the headmaster that they will now be home schooled. The headmaster tells them that it is their decision to make but he thinks that it would be more beneficial if the kids stayed in school. Louis tells Mr. Grimes that he will not allow his kids to be bullied and put down for any reason and it was a family decision about home schooling their kids.

When they return from the school, Harry gets everything set up for the kids to start their home schooling the next day. Niall has volunteered to watch the younger twins while Harry is teaching the other kids. Liam tells Harry that he will be around if he needs any help and Louis will be in the office taking care of the pack  business.

******************************

The kids take well to the home schooling and have been passing with flying colors. When the oldest kids are  getting ready to begin their high school careers, Jon and Jen decide that they are ready to go back to school. Harry and Louis discuss this for a couple of days before they tell them that they are going to allow them to go back to school. Jon and Jen are a little ahead of the other kids their age  when they begin high school.

No one picks on them and everything goes really well for the first few weeks of school. Until the kids Jeff notices them walking around campus again. Jeff begins the rumors about Jen again and instead of Jon beating him up again, they tell their parents. Louis and Harry go up to the school and talk to the headmaster about the rumors that are being spread by Jeff again. The headmaster said that he will get to the bottom of the rumors.

Bella, Dalton, and Andrew are still be home schooled and they are loving it. They go from 8 am until noon. They work on three classes a day, five days a week. They love it because they get to spend all afternoon with their mommy and get to play. (pics of the kids: jen and jon, bella, and Dalton and Andrew)

 (pics of the kids: jen and jon, bella, and Dalton and Andrew)

Bella is like her daddy and loves to play soccer, so they got here into a little league team

Bella is like her daddy and loves to play soccer, so they got here into a little league team. Jon and Jen just love hanging out with their family and Dalton and Andrew love playing with their toys and being with their family. Harry and Louis love their family unconditionally and that includes Liam and Niall. 

(SORRY SO SHORT, LOST MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT AND I HOPE TO UPDATE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.)