033 | NEKOMA [3]

GANGギャング

GANG
ギャング

You kept glancing at the vacant chair beside you, to be specific, it's Kuroo's chair and you wondered why Kuroo didn't attend class today. You were frustrated because Kuroo was your partner for the project for today and he wasn't present so you had to do the project all by yourself but you didn't mind at all.

The class ended in an hour, you finished the project in time and passed it to the teacher who gave you a smile after handing the project. The teacher was amazed on how you managed to handle the project with Kuroo being absent for the day.

You were walking through the hallways, alone because you used a different route. There were multiple screeching from the insides of the room and you were curious so you pushed open the door.

"Ah!" a girl and a boy were having their 'intimate' moment when you ruined it. Your face went flustered as you bowed and closed the door.

But when you turned around, your eyes met with brown ones before a dark cloth covered your head.

"HLEDME!" You tried to shout but your voice was muffled by the cloth, your hair pulled roughly by someone. You heard multiple footsteps. The cold wind blew to your body. You guessed that you were outside school and you wondered why the security was too easy to break.

The sound of the car door's closing filled your ears. You couldn't hear the voices talking from beyond the black cloth covering your head.

You were dragged when you arrived at the destination. You could feel the burning sensation of your wrist as someone pulled it roughly, throwing you in a chair. The sound of waters filled your ears, you frantically tried to escape but two hands held you down.

"Oi, take the cloth." You could now hear the voices and it was all too familiar.

He obeyed and sighed, pulling the cloth out of the girl's face. You blinked rapidly, trying to focus to the brightness of the room. You were surprised when you saw Kuroo, along with unfamiliar boys glaring at you with hatred.

"I didn't expect you, of all people, to do this." Kuroo sighed, placing a photograph on the table in front of you. Your eyebrows snapped together as you took the picture and sucked in a deep breath.

You gasped. "W-wha...? N-n-no wway!" You stammered, tears flowing out from your eyes.

His gaze was cold, his inner self couldn't help but to be guilty and pitied you, whilst his outer side wanted Kuroo to be brave and take revenge because this girl killed his brother.

Hinata stood up and pointed a knife below your chin. "Don't act like you're innocent, you bitch. You killed Kenma and this is what you get." Shoyo licked his lips, his eyes lust in revenge as he deepened the knife to your skin, making a small wound.

"Hinata!" Sugawara stopped the boy to do more stupidity. You thankfully sent him a nod, but he looked at you with disgust and hatred.

You trembled under the watch of about twenty men, your hands gripping the now crumbled picture of Kenma.

"You, (f/n) (l/n), is said to be the suspect for the killing of Kenma Kozume." Kuroo started, swinging a baseball bat in his hands, giving his best to interrogate you.

"I WOULDN'T DO THAT! NOT TO HIM!" You shouted at Kuroo, with shaking feet, muttering incoherent words over and over again, and bit your lips until blood came out. Your hands were on your head as you gripped it tightly.

"TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH !" Lev slapped you, his large hands making a huge red mark on your cheeks, your eyes widened and looked at Lev in horror, your knees that were shaking earlier stopped. You looked like had had a personality change.

You tilted your head to the side and looked at them with crazy eyes and licked your lips. "Kenma... died?" You squeaked, eyes darkening.

The others were pissed off, knowing that you were the one who killed their dear friend.

You laughed loudly, wiping the tears away, startling the boys.

And then, your legs started shaking again with more intensity.

Your looked at them with tears, eyes not holding any emotion.

"Why would I kill my brother?"

Before your head was shot, seeing the real suspect,

Kuroo Tetsurou.

• • •

sorry not sorry i guess