Its him..right?

Amber POV

I know it's him..I know it..me and Kai are friends but we both fell for the same girl,which is also our friend.We all became friends as kids..we're all childhood friends.Its when we all went into our teenage years and me and Kai kind of fought over Krystal when we both said we liked her.......I just want to her to like me..not him.Of course I know she fell for him..and I'm left fighting a battle that has already been lost..Of course I know how she stares at him..of course I know she doesn't look at me the way she stares at him..it's obvious..she thinks of me as a friend and him as...a guy she fell in love with.It hurts so much...so I want to ask her..."it's him..right?"

It's a new day and I showered,had breakfast and head off to school.I really don't want to go if it means seeing them..together.The pain will be too much to handle for my fragile heart.

As expected when I walked into my home room the first thing I see is them talking to each other with that eye contact that she never stares at me with..it hurts but...if she's happy..then I have to support them as a friend...as her friend.

I put on a fake smile and walk over to them.

"Hey Guys..what's up?"I cheerfully said.Its all an act..

They look at me..with annoyed faces..I know I broke their lovely moment..

"Yeah bye.."Krystal said coldly and went back to her assigned seat..

Am I a burden to them now..? Of course I am.Soon I know they both will be dating..but just this once I want to make the best of it with her..

"You ruined it"I heard Kai whisper..but I heard it clearly and it hurts..

I care for Kai a lot as a little brother to me.I care for both of their happiness and if their happiness is each other..then I have no take in it and have to back away and let them be..even if it hurts.

The teacher came in and I sat beside Kai quickly.I glance at him and his face says it all.

I'm sorry Kai..but I love her too..

--

Krystal POV
As soon as the first class ended I walk over to Kai,grabbed his arm and stomped away making my way to the roof..I let go of his arm when we arrive.

"Krystal I think we should tell her..Amber needs to know now that we're dating..I don't care if we hurt her with our announcement.At Least it will scare her off and she won't ever come around you again..ever again.I want you to myself..and I want her out of the picture cause she loves you the same as I do.I know she's our childhood friend..but some times love makes you do crazy things..even being selfish and other..things.Please hurt her and we can finally live happily without her ruining our moments all the time...can you please?"Kai pleaded.

I have to do what I have to do..for both of us.We both don't want Amber around..cause we all know she had feelings for me.Shes a girl and I don't dig girls.But for someone reason my heart hurts when I know I have to do what I have to do............and it's breaking her heart into two.

I sigh heavily and nod..and he brightly smiles and leans down to kiss me.It feels weird kissing him.But I just go with it cause I don't want to make him worry or upset.

"Ok let's go and tell her after school alright?"He said with a smile.I nod and peck his lips.We both walk to our class and my heart aches..why does it ache?

--

Kai POV

It was already home time and I can't wait to have her all to myself..no one but her and me..no Amber Josephine Lui to stand in the way of our relationship.

"Hey Kai you finally gonna fuck her?"My friend Chanyeol asked as we pack our books.

"I'll fuck her so hard..she'll ask for more.I'll fuck her so hard she'll want to marry me.I'll fuck more girls..and more..I don't care if she finds out..because she'll be my wife and she won't escape a divorce"I grin evilly..my plan is going well.

"We both will do it together..because I'm planning to ask out Hyuna and fuck her over too.We relate so well Kai..that's why your my bestfriend"Chanyeol said and we fist bumped.

"Let's go it's getting late"I said and we both exited the school.

Krystal Jung...you don't know how crazy you make me...

--
Krystal POV
I seen Kai walking away with Chanyeol.I seen him nod to me.I know what that nod meant.I know I have to break her heart and I'll be Kai's openly.

I walk the hallways until I seen her at her locker packing all her stuff.

It's feels like I'm doing something wrong..which I am..it feels like I'm going to regret this.But sometimes you have to play dirty to get what you want..but is breaking Ambers heart to be with Kai is what I want?

I breath heavily before walking over to her.She noticed me and smiled brightly.Why does my heart feel warm? Seeing her smile is making me feel so warm and calm inside.NO! I have to do this to be with him! No second thoughts or regrets.

"Hey Am..can we talk?"I ask cutely..I know she won't reject me if I show her aegyo.

And I was right..

"Yes sure I wanted to confess something to you tomorrow..but since your here I'll say it now.Krystal..............I'm in love with you..when your around me my heart flutters and my stomach is doing summer salts.....I knew this is sudden but can you be my girlfriend?"She was really nervous.She was sweating and her eyes filled with hope.

I'm sorry Am...

"I don't feel the same way.."

SILENCE

I hung my head down to avoid her sad eyes..why does it hurt? Wu does it hurt to reject her? My heart fluttered at her confession..

"It's him..right?"I shot my head up and meet her kind smile but sad eyes.

"Yes"

"I guess I was right..are you happy with him?"She asked with teary eyes.

"I am..yes"

It hurts..why?

"Then go..be happy with him.I heard your conversation with him on the roof today.I understand you both don't want me around..so I'll step back and let you guys be happy."She paused"I love you Krystal..and I always will.."She said with tears flowing.I was silent and didn't know how to respond.

"I love you..always remember that"She said softly before grabbing her bag and walked past me.

It all felt so slow motion.

I felt numb..

Hurt..

Confused..

I finally broke down and cried into my knees..

I'm sorry Amber..