T W O ✧

I WAS SHOCKED, because my brother had just told me that I was living with four guys who I barely know, instead of with him.

"Wait, what?" I asked, confused as her smiled at me. I shared glances with each of the guys, before turning back to David. "I'll be staying here?" He nodded. "With Scotty, Toddy, Zane and Heath?" He nodded again. I shook my head, trying to process whatever as happening. "But, what about you? Your not just leaving me here?" He pulled me into a hug and whispered. "You'll be okay. I'll visit everyday. I just, I can't have you at my house. There's no where for you stay." I pulled away from the hug and stormed off into the room that Scotty had put my bags in.
I sat down on the bed and sniffled. This isn't what I came here for. I came here to live with my brother, not his best friends. I chewed on the inside of my cheek and looked around. This was Toddy's room. I frowned, not caring at the moment. Lifting my knees up to my chest, I rested my head down on them. I heard ruffling from behind me as an arm flopped onto my shoulder. I squealed, jumping up off of the bed. Toddy groaned, his head just slightly peeking out from under the blanket. "Jesus." I held my hand against my chest, gaining my breath back. He mumbled something, opening his eyes. He took a minute to adjust to his surroundings. I waved slowly and he sat up. "Dana?" He asked, ruffling his messy, black hair. I shuddered, clearing my throat. "Y-Yeah?" I said, rubbing my face gently. He patted the empty spot beside him on the bed. At first I hesitated, but then I slowly sat down beside him. He lied back down, looking up at me tiredly. I stared down at him and he smiled. I chuckled, rolling my eyes at him. "You seem sad. Is it because of David making you stay here?" He asked, and I glanced at him. "You knew?" "We all did."

I gave in and accepted the fact I was staying here for the time being. David had left an hour or so ago, and Toddy let me sleep in his bed for a little while, because he went to film with Scotty. I lay down under his blankets and soon fell asleep. Although, I don't think I slept long.
I felt a weight on my stomach as I woke from my nap. I looked down to see a tan arm, laying across me. "What the -" I gently pushed it off and I sat up and looked at the black hair poking out from under the pillow. "Toddy!" I shook him awake, crawling out of the bed. He threw his eyes open, grumbling quietly. I rolled my eyes, walking out to find Scotty.
"Scotty?" I asked, and he turned around with a grin. "Dana." I nudged him, sighing. "Is there any bed I can sleep in without having any visitors?" He laughed and nodded showing me down the hall. "This is my room, but you can use it for now." I nodded, thanking him. I went in and looked around. It was a little plain, but I didn't mind that much. It also had a bathroom in it too. "Cool." I flopped down on his bed and closed my eyes. I wish there were a lock on all doors.

"Dana? Wake up." I attempted to push away the hands shaking my body around continuously. "Okay, okay! Just stop..." I groaned out, rolling onto my stomach. When I thought they were done, I felt two arms scoop me up and carry me somewhere. It was comfortable, so I didn't bother to fight. We walked a far bit and I waited for them to of just dropped me on the couch, but no. A crisp, cold breeze tickle my nose as I snuggled my face into their chest. We stopped and I lifted my head. "Drop her!" Someone shouted, and I was immediately let go to be swallowed up by the cold, pool water. I don't remember screaming or even saying something. My mind was blank as I sunk to the bottom of the pool. I think I swallowed too much water for me to even put the effort in to blow out all the air and swim up. I heard a splash from underneath and I was soon lifted from the freezing cold water. I coughed up what I could, and had a towel wrapped firmly around me. "Bad idea, I think." One of them said. I shivered out in the cold, although I now had opened my eyes. Toddy, Zane, Scotty and a soaking wet Heath all crowded me. I felt really awkward, so I just casually layed back down on the concrete. Zane appeared above me and took the towel. Toddy held me up and Zane started to take off my hoodie. I only wore a white singlet underneath, but that was better than nothing. I wiggled out of the wet garment and they stopped. I looked down at my black laced bra, showing through quite easily. "Jesus. Quit staring." I mumbled, loud and clear. They all looked away and I stood up, wrapping the towel around me. "Come inside." Scotty said, holding me against him and he took me to his bathroom. "You can shower and get dressed in here." I nodded, rubbing the towel against my cold skin. "Do you want anything? Toddy and I are going out to get food." I told him that I'd have whatever, so he left me to shower.
The warm water felt so good and I treasured my time in the shower. I stood there, thinking about what it was going to be like, staying here with four guys. It wasn't going to be the best, but it'd have to do.
I got out of the shower and sorted through my clothes. I pulled out a pair soft, yet warm pyjama shorts and a sweater. I put them on, putting away the remaining clothes that I had previously taken out. Squeezing out my wet hair, I shook it around a bit. Today has been too eventful for the first day here and now all I want to do is eat and watch Netflix. I waited for Toddy and Scotty to get back, whilst I lay on Scotty's bed, telling David what had happened.