T W E L V E ✧

ALEX CALLED, asking if I'd like to hang out today.

David was coming over late this afternoon and until then I had nothing better to do.. like always. I said yes and now I was just waiting for him to pick me up.
As I waited by the front door, someone tapped me on the back. I turned around to see Scotty with his camera up beside his face. "Where're you going?" He asked, pointing the camera in my face. I just laughed, pushing the camera back a bit. "Just going out for awhile." He frowned, looking outside through the window. "Is that Alex?" He asked, turning back to me. I peeked out and waved at him. "Bye Scotty! Taxi is here!" I scurried past, with a small chuckle. 

Closing the door behind me, I sat down in the passenger seat. "Who are you wearing?" He asked as I clicked in my seatbelt. I glanced down at my shirt. "Target?" He nodded slowly, backing out of the driveway. "Clearly." I scoffed, nudging him in the arm. "What's that supposed to mean?" He laughed, ignoring the question. I slumped down in my seat with a huff.

We walked throughout the mall, ducking in and out of shops. We also went into IKEA, but soon got kicked out after Alex put his foot through a small white table...
It was very worth it though.
We got back into the car and drove off.

It was fun hanging out with Alex. He seemed different when he wasn't on Davids vlogs. He seemed more calm and collected and wasn't smashing stuff. I don't know Alex all that well, but I've definitely gained more knowledge of him. Everything aside, I really did enjoy spending the day with him.

Alex dropped me home and came in the talk to the boys for a few minutes.
I was all snuggled up on the couch, watching different varieties of YouTube videos and channels. Muffled talking caught my attention from down the hall. I was curious now. I pushed aside the cushions and got up to go see what it was. I sneaked down the hallway and peeked into Scottys room.
"And they're be drinks 'n all that stuff." Scott exclaimed, nodding towards Toddy.
I stepped into the room, clearing my throat. They immediately glanced over at me, approaching me. "Dana, hey!" Scotty put his arm around my shoulders. "We're thinking about a party tonight. You in?" Toddy asked, leaning against the wall. I looked at Scotty then back at Toddy... A party would be fun and definitely give us all something to do. I nodded with a large grin.
"I'm in."

"Alright everyone! I sent out the word and now hopefully we'll have a party up and going later tonight!" Scotty told us all, as we sat outside by the pool. We all nodded in unison; then getting back to what we were doing. I leaned back on the lounger chair, lifting my phone up to my face to see the screen clearer.

Having a party tonite, gonna be sweet!
4:54 PM

What! I'm so jelly tf?!
4:56 PM

I laughed at Quinn's reply. I hadn't talked to her since I got here and there was a gaping hole which desperately needed to be filled. I told her everything that had happened and even maybe what's yet to come. She sends her love and wishes she was here.
Honestly, I'm going to have to look out for when I move back home... I'll definitely get my ass kicked for sure. I smiled and tucked my phone away.

The guys had everything set up and it was pretty much ready to go.
Most people had arrived and even brought swimmers for the pool. Personally, it was too cold for me, but it definitely wasn't cold for others.
Christine and Elijah, Matt, Gabbie, Erin, Carly, Kristen, David and Liza; although Liza wasn't drinking. Elton was even here too. There were heaps more but I couldn't be assed going around and listing each and every one. I stretched my arms out in front of me and pushed open the door.

People were singing and splashing each other in the pool. There were empty beer bottles rolling around and even a few floating in the pool.
I walked over to Liza and Kristen, sitting down with them.

We talked on and on about random stuff, laughing and cackling for a good fifteen minutes.
Kristen went off to hang out with Scotty, so Liza and I decided to go inside and see what was happening. It was very much crowded and hard to see through the dancing figures.
"Where's David?" Liza shouted over the music. I shook my head, standing on my tippy toes to try and spot him.
"I have no idea!" She sighed, turning around. She signalled that she was going to find him, so I nodded and watched as she squeezed through the tightly-packed party.

I pushed and shoved, soon standing with Alex. "Hey stranger." I said, shouting slightly so he could here over the blaring music. He looked down and laughed.
"Hey." He smiled, putting down his drink. Before I could talk, he was dragged off into the crowd.
"Right. Alone, again." I sighed, filling my cup up with punch. "Dana!"
I spun around, seeing Toddy beckon me over. Squishing my way through, I held my cup inwards hoping it wouldn't spill. Toddy threw me into his room and shut the door. Unsure of what was to come next, I looked around the room to see if anyone was hiding or something. "Toddy what're you doing?" He sat me down, instantly pulling me into a kiss.
Pulling away, I frowned. "Toddy you're drunk!" I reminded him, sitting back. He shook his head, a chuckle escaping his lips. "Am not!" "Are too!" We continued to bicker for a good minute or so, before I ended it with a sigh. "This party is out of control." I said, looking out into the living room and kitchen. I spun back around, sniggering at Toddy. "Come lay with me?" He asked, patting the empty spot beside him. I hesitantly moved forward, rethinking it. "Please Dana?"
His puppy eyes got the best of me, as I went and snuggled beside him. He pulled me close and smiled against my neck. Eventually he had fallen asleep (some how) and I managed to squirm out of his grip. I lightly kissed him on the cheek, leaving quietly.
Most people had left and the others were sitting down, talking and drinking. I decided to go to bed earlier than the others. I laid down in Scotty's bed, as he had gone to Kristen's for the night.

Before I knew, I had dozed off, knowing I'd be sleeping in tomorrow.

hi everyone! It's been awhile, yes?

I sincerely apologise for the wait. I've been very inactive lately. Someone close to me had passed away and it was hard on all of us. I've also been very busy these holidays and had very little time to write.
Although, I'm going away for 5 days where there's barely any internet and I'll be in the cabin most days, so hopefully I'll write as much as I can.

!!! COMING UP !!!

well, not any time soon.. but!

I'm working on two books atm and I'm so excited for them.

I hope you all forgive me and my inactivity.

THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS AND VOTES !! Ily all xx