Don't Own Me

Beginne am Anfang

"Come on Luke, drink with us. I'll watch over you and make sure you don't go home with any random strangers. Now let's take some shots everyone!" He yells loudly over the dubstep, making me give him an incredulous look.

He's suppose to be our boss, what happened to not drinking the night before work. Or, no hangovers at the job because you can't focus?

My eyes watch as both Michael and Bryan walk over to the bar, working their charm. Oh yeah, Michael came around and corrupted everyone. "Shots, shots shots—shots!" He screams his hands full with two trays of brown and clear liquid.

"The capital T for toquilla is right here." He sets the brown liquid filled tray down. "And, wha–la, V to the mothafucking vodka!" Bryan yells, his innocent looking baby face contorted into a demon, thirsty for the liquid fire.

Yeah I had a feeling tonight was going to be a long night.

"All you pussies grab five shots each, and on five we down them all. One–two. . .five!" Michael yells and I quickly throw mine back, the liquid scorching my throat on its descent into my stomach.

"Now lets go dance bitches!"

• • •

Hands upon hands, rub all over my body. The music caressing us, leading our every move. "What's your name sexy?" A deep voice whispers into my ear, the traces of a beard tickling me, reminding me of him.

"It's what ever you want to call me." I laugh, the sound light and airy, as I grind my hips into his, my arms coming up to incircle around his neck from behind.

"Oh yeah, and what will you call me?" He pants into my ear and I can't help the twitch of my body.

He was sexy, had and accent, and favored him. Hopefully his cock would be impressive too, but I doubted it. No one would be able to please me like he did. "Mhm, we'll just have to see once you're fucking me. I tend to get a little—hey!"

I yell my body stumbling forward from the tug of my arm. "Who the fuck is that?" A familiar deep raspy voice grunts over the music, a lower tone of anger present.

Blinking owlishly, I clear my vision and come face to face with the one and only Francesco. "None of your business, let go." I yell at him, my face a mixture of anger and something so familiar that it hurts.

Pleasure. God he could give it to me, the only person in this building. But I told him to stay away from me, to forget everything that happened.

"Hey dude, he said back off." The stranger I was dancing with yells and pushes Francesco, who in return punches him straight in the face.

"Lets go, now." He growls once he realizes that I'm going to put up a fight. "No!" I say stubbornly, my feet planted firmly on the ground.

"I said let's fucking go!" My eyes widen and I pout my lips, the last words that I said to him two days ago, coming forth. "You don't own me! Remember you're just a one night stand that's all!"

He laughs, in his eyes a sinister look appears, before he bends down, his mouth against my ear.

"If I have to repeat myself pumpkin, you'll fucking regret it. Now, lets go." He pulls back, a smile on his plump red lips, the wild look in his eyes a distant memory. "Let me go you bastard!" I yelp, his hulking form lifting and discarding me over his shoulder.

"Don't worry a couple dispute, we're leaving." He says, his body passing swiftly by security.

"Francesco, put me down!" I yell, but he ignores me, shifting my body until I'm at least a little comfortable against him. "No, I should spank your ass, what the fuck is wrong with you amore?"

His hand comes down swiftly causing me to jerk and grunt in pain. "Hey stop that, it hurts!" He smacks my ass again, and again. "Be quiet." My mouth shuts automatically, and a glare forms over my face.

"I'm not a fucking toy, that you can turn on and off Francesco! I can talk whenever I want to!" He chuckles, a smirk on his handsome face.

"Won't be able to with a c*ck down your throat now will you? Nah, it's not possible let's make that happen soon." He drawls lazily, depositing my body on top of a motorcycle.

Swinging his leg over it, he wraps my arms around his waist. "Hang on tight pumpkin, you're in for a long ride."

{ okay second chapter, for some reason I just really love Francesco, like he's really taking Nicholas' place. If you guys don't know who that is go on over to Broken by me, and check him out. Listen to song, it expresses Luke's feelings, and what he's trying to tell Francesco. Love you papas.}