Polaroid

Warm. I'm incredibly warm, the feeling wonderful inside of my always freezing apartment. It could be considered a freezer, as my friends always taunted, but I liked it.

I would be able to actually put my pajamas to use and my many throws, I just had to purchase when going to little markets outside of the city.

But this, this wasn't your typical warmth from a pile of blankets. It feels as if I'm in a toaster oven, the low temperature amazing, almost sweltering.

"Ya know, I don't cuddle, but if that's what you're  into. . ." A raspy voice sighs into my ear, the warmth tightening around my body even tighter. "I guess we can pumpkin." The smirk is evident in whom ever voice I'm hearing at the moment, and one thought passes through my mind.

Intruder.

There's a fucking intruder in my apartment, and he's laying next to me, calling me 'pumpkin'. Turning my body slowly around, my face is met with a bushy ass beard. The soft, kind of coarse hair, knowingly causing a red stain where it connects against my skin.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask, my dumbness kicking in. Any normal person would have already been out of the bed and across the room, but it seems that my just waking up, is causing my brain to work a little slower then usual.

"Hmm, even though you seemed to like calling me daddy last night. . ." His eyes darken with lust. "I guess you can call me Francesco, Francesco Pagolo, Pumpkin." My body heats, and I stare baffled at—at Francesco, if that's even his name.

"What in the world are you talking about?" I sputter out in disbelief, my body finally breaking away from his in a quick manner.

"Hmm." His eyes twinkle with humor, as mine look around my room wildly. "Pumpkin, even though I enjoyed seeing you naked last night, I'd prefer if you'd put some clothes on." He laughs, his hazel eyes trailing up and down my body in a suggestive manner.

"Unless that's a invitation?" I cover my private area quickly my face lighting up all types of red. "No! It's not an invitation. Oh god, what did I do last night?" I groan low in my throat, the action making me wince at the soreness of it.

"Well for starters, you sucked the skin off my c*ck, which I enjoyed by the way." He chuckles, his eyes boring into mine sinfully.

"Then you rode me, hard and fast. After that we—well you passed out, and after cleaning you up I did too." He raises up causing the covers to fall down displaying his toned sturdy body.

His tattoos come into view, making my eyes roam from his neck down to the waste of his boxers, showing wicked details of numerous images.

"No no no—no! I-I don't do one night stands!" I yell lowly, my finger pointing accusingly at the tall and dark stranger.

"Well pumpkin, you do know." He says, his body going slack against my bedsheets. "You—I wouldn't do something like this. This isn't me, I don't sleep with random strangers!" Francesco sends me a sharp glare, so heated, it could've made any arsonists proud.

"Well you fucked me. . .didn't you?" A smirk curves his lips just the slightest, and he waves his corded arms, as if he's displaying something in front of him.

"Welcome to the morning after pumpkin."

"No, fuck that and get out." I snatch the blanket off of the bed to cover my neither regions. "What? No breakfast in bed before I leave?" He gives me an innocent look, but his eyes shine wickedly in the dull light of morning.